Rick Ross Makes Fun Of 50 Cents Dead Mom For Kissing A Girl

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
william roberts is law enforcement ,and was embarrassed that the world found out

All of his persona is fake

50 and crew has already jumped Gunplay

50 would beat the brakes off of Willow
Fixed that for ya you cac fakkit. They still aint touch Ross so he gets no points for running up on one of Ross boys as he was dolo w/ a posse behind him.
And besides, youre obviously a cracker or a wanna be white shady tech n9ne fan type cornball cuz those are the only types who still bring up the CO shyt. If hes so fraud then nikkas wouldve been touched, robbed or checked him by now, yet he gets respect from rappers and legit street dudes nationwide:jbhmm:
Aint no one else care about that shyt since 08-09 when it first broke, but then again yall cornballs still act like 50 and G Units relevant, stuck in the past ass nikka. Bet money more ppl are bumping Ross than 50 these days for sure nikka been washed musically

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fixed that for ya you cac fakkit. They still aint touch Ross so he gets no points for running up on one of Ross boys as he was dolo w/ a posse behind him.
And besides, youre obviously a cracker or a wanna be white shady tech n9ne fan type cornball cuz those are the only types who still bring up the CO shyt. If hes so fraud then nikkas wouldve been touched, robbed or checked him by now, yet he gets respect from rappers and legit street dudes nationwide:jbhmm:
Aint no one else care about that shyt since 08-09 when it first broke, but then again yall cornballs still act like 50 and G Units relevant, stuck in the past ass nikka. Bet money more ppl are bumping Ross than 50 these days for sure nikka been washed musically
50's music is trash
Eminem is trash
William Roberts is law enforcment
50 would beat the brakes off of him

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No one respects a white supremacist like you :camby:

Curtis been a gimmick to Hip Hop heads. Outside of sales, why couldn't he make an impact like Rakim, Has, Nov, or others? He aint even on Fab level.

I dont like 50 cent

His music is trash

Willow is law enforcement
50 would beat the brakes off him

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

But willow cared. That's why he stayed lying about it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got to say something.....

I grew up in the hood. Behind South DeKalb Mall in Atlanta. Two blocks down from McNair Junior high. The pizza man did not deliver. The ice man did 95 down my street. There were bullet holes in the the stop sign. We lived over there nine years .......and nobody ever stole my bike!!!!

They did steal my brother's scooter once but that was on him. We got it back though.
I lived in the hood too and somebody stole my bike

i went and found it and stole it back tho

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Jimmy 2 times somewhere in the bushes heated :russ:
These niccaz just don't wanna see Gawdfather win. Why?:picard:
Bs0AQO4IIAEhdyD

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think Ross was being playful and showing love at the same time to not be like a dikk rider in case 50 go all the way left for showing love but also letting 50 kinda know he ready to chill off the beef and he fukk with his music.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A decade later and no one gives a shyt but shady aftermath euro cacs and c00ns:jbhmm:

Defend an artist who made his money off music talking about selling drugs and harming people in his community, when he did none of that, and actually was apart of the system they love to call corrupt for unfair mistreatment of minorities, brehs.

And then in the same breathe call people c00ns, brehs

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Defend an artist who made his money off music talking about selling drugs and harming people in his community, when he did none of that, and actually was apart of the system they love to call corrupt for unfair mistreatment of minorities, brehs.

And then in the same breathe call people c00ns, brehs
1nQk0hF.png