Rick Ross Gives 50 Cent A Backhanded Compliment On How Much He Earned On BMF TV Series

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
After 2007, what hits Curtis had musically?

Stop your CAC Eminem Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit dikkriding. Get me off the site? You proven to be a fukking CAC, time and again.
Eminem? Shady? Aftermath? Lol you got the wrong one I don’t fukk with that at all :mjlol:

show me where I was proven to be a cac? Lol I been proved I wasn’t no cac years ago in a alpo thread I believe it was.

nice try tho:russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Eminem? Shady? Aftermath? Lol you got the wrong one I don’t fukk with that at all :mjlol:

show me where I was proven to be a cac? Lol I been proved I wasn’t no cac years ago in a alpo thread I believe it was.

nice try tho:russ:

50 Had hits in 2008 and beyond? Post them!

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Lol how does Ross know that

Its simple mathematricks breh! Ross is correct, 200k or there abouts supposed to be his profit :mjlol:

"I know he may have made a quarter million off the whole season. I'm happy he made that quarter" :pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
After 2007, Curtis can't find no smash hits. He got less hits than Snoop Dogg, DMX, and even Xzibit :heh:
Doesn’t matter 50 made his mark from 2002-2008 where he made mad hits and culturally resonating songs. Ross don’t even got hits like that, never moved records like that. Stfu. Ross is a Gold artist.

Since 2008 50 got Down On Me (quadruple platinum, I’m The Man (Gold, 250M views), Big Rich Town (show theme, 30M views), The Woo (double platinum). 50 don’t even make music no more he been inactive because he never saw himself as some washed up nikka moving 20K copies he moved onto bigger things.

50 one of the most sampled rappers of this gen, Ross make music for ya old nikkas to pretend y’all rich to

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
What is this Biggie biter who worked as a correctional officer has to say about 50? That he would beat him in a Verzuz? fukk outta there :russ:

50 is worldwide, the work he put in the studio albums and mixtapes in 00s would blow away whatever Rozay catalogue is. You could travel to the middle of Asia and you'd find people who recognize 50 cent. That's how big he was.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say that Ross has the better music but in a vs set up 50 has way more hits. Just because you think a Ross album cut is dope doesn’t mean it’s gonna win a round for him when most casual fans will never have heard it before.

50 has legit hits. Does Ross even have any that he wasn’t the featured artist on?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross fans are like him. They think dude is bigger than what he actually is/was. Delusion of grandiose at its finest

Delusions of grandeur.

Either way these two still gonna be fighting in the old folks home.

Is there video? I wanna see how luxuriously Ross said "250."

Menna

All Star
Daps
He also dissed Lloyd Banks but Banks sold 21k his first week as an independent with no to very little pro mo back in June and Ross is expected to sell only 9k more lol...

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Well damn looks like he wasn't lying for once :dead:

Wasn't the original article about what 50 was getting paid off BMF, not Power?

And it makes sense that 50 wasn't getting paid that much in the beginning. None of them were. Omari Hardwick was getting paid more off of other projects than he was on Power, especially in the earlier seasons. Starz didn't believe in Power until it became a monster hit.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasn't the original article about what 50 was getting paid off BMF, not Power?

And it makes sense that 50 wasn't getting paid that much in the beginning. None of them were. Omari Hardwick was getting paid more off of other projects than he was on Power, especially in the earlier seasons. Starz didn't believe in Power until it became a monster hit.
A real Chess move.