Rick Ross Gives 50 Cent A Backhanded Compliment On How Much He Earned On BMF TV Series

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Isn't 50 under a contract though? He was given well over 100 M's by Starz to produce multiple series and other projects, etc... I don't think it's an individual payoff, "we'll pay you X amount for this season" type of thing. Maybe 50 got Starz to give him 250k on top of what he originally negotiated to develop the series? That makes more sense, budgetary shyt.

Pardon me for commenting seriously, lol, I know Ross is just trying to take a shot. I think Ross is lowkey mad 50 doesn't acknowledge him anymore. What them first week numbers lookin like? :hubie:

Getting a 100m production deal is for 50 it is for the production company.

50 executive producer credit th at he shares with a few others maybe $250k per episode. With money he gets in the backend. Plus merch an etc. Ross don’t know that man full deal though but he knows some of the tangible$.
He maybe clowning because to Ross that is light money but to me 50 is doing nothing but phenomenal work. That’s me though.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Fat gusto mad that Meech fukks
with 50 heavy while he's out here
pretending to be a drug kingpin.....still.
:mjlol:

G6A4yZ3.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting a 100m production deal is for 50 it is for the production company.

50 executive producer credit th at he shares with a few others maybe $250k per episode. With money he gets in the backend. Plus merch an etc. Ross don’t know that man full deal though but he knows some of the tangible$.
He maybe clowning because to Ross that is light money but to me 50 is doing nothing but phenomenal work. That’s me though.

Ross is thinking because the average executive producer gets 250k that 50 is getting 250k. No way 50 Cent is making less than 10m a year from Starz..

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 has like 7-8 true mainstream hits and the rest depends heavily on how much you liked the mixtape joints and album cuts. Ross is about the same but I feel like his songs would be far more palatable today.

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes you think Ross would be privy to what 50 made?
Joey Badass got $2m for Raising Kanan, you don't think 50 is getting more than that?

Meech's family said 50 done more for them than anyone, yet Ross is out here like there biggest cheerleader :yeshrug:

Compulsive liars are gonna compulsively lie brehs

I didn't say he did. Ross said it so matter of factly that it sounds like he knows something we don't. Maybe he does or doesn't.