Rick Ross Gives 50 Cent A Backhanded Compliment On How Much He Earned On BMF TV Series

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 50 runs through his singles from Get Rich and Piggy Bank it’s a wrap for him. Ain’t nobody trying to hear Candy Shop and Amusement Park in 2021

Rozay can drop literally any Maybach Music and get the crowd on their feet

There were some G-Unit cuts and Hate it Or Love It.

They are about neck and neck.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Ross was adamant as hell that his quote was kept in the article. So his flex gotta have some substance to it

It doesn't. Ross was on Starz first as an actor in some.obscure show before 50.

So maybe that's his reference point and why bring this up now during album run ?

50 has nothing to gain since his shows Garner more than Ross sales ATM.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More like he mad that 50 is actually making subtantial moves with Meech instead of dikk riding him on a song to no avail.

"I think I'm big Meech" in a cocaine fantasy vs. Changing the man's son's life for the better and helping Meech himself have something successful to come home to when his bid is over.

when you put it like that:ehh:

anybody can make a song about another figure but can you put money in their family life and help them out

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm a Ross fan but GATTTTDAYUMM this nikka need to cut it out :russ: 50 doing fine he got like fukkin 5 hit shows on TV as an executive producer I'm sure his pockets skrate. Ross got a lot of irons in the fire too but let's not forget dude was having seizures on a plane and almost died, got his car shot up for whatever reason, got pressed by gd's, said Noriega owed him favors and was DEAD serious, I don't care what nobody say. He was also highly recruited as a football star in football but was making too much money selling dope and ended up going undercover as a correctional officer :russ: Ross is too funny, he got more achievements than my Xbox account. :dead: that's my dude but we all know his dad's name was Gepetto

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Ross is thinking because the average executive producer gets 250k that 50 is getting 250k. No way 50 Cent is making less than 10m a year from Starz..

50 ain’t running the shoes like he portrays he has pull but he is more of a face todo marketing. If he was the ONLY EP yeah but Bmf and power has multiple executive producers. 50 cent isn’t even the show runner. That all being said 50 holding it down and is on his grind. Rick Ross got zero shows out everything in development. We’ll see he has yet to catch-up to 50 musically yet alone film wise.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Umm yeah nikka the fukk y’all nikkas gotta be retarded

After 2007, Curtis can't find no smash hits. He got less hits than Snoop Dogg, DMX, and even Xzibit :heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@FreshAIG breh y’all gotta get dudes like this off this site :snoop:

He really didn’t type that, did he?

After 2007, what hits Curtis had musically?

Stop your CAC Eminem Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit dikkriding. Get me off the site? You proven to be a fukking CAC, time and again.