Rich Paul sued by NBA player Nerlens Noel over lost $58 million

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought ESPN personalities being paid by Klutch was a meme but now I genuinely believe that Perkins has a working relationship with them. He slipped up with that teflon line, that’s straight up propaganda :hhh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Any nikka backing the slime ball agent over the player who was manipulated and screwed is a goofy:hhh: Lebron stans are weirdos. If Rich was white and not Lebrons best friend y’all would be calling for his head in this same scenario.
I hear what you're saying....

But how do you sign with Rich Paul and not be Team LeBron and not get some kind of scrutiny when things didn't work out?

Karume

All Star
Daps
Any nikka backing the slime ball agent over the player who was manipulated and screwed is a goofy:hhh: Lebron stans are weirdos. If Rich was white and not Lebrons best friend y’all would be calling for his head in this same scenario.
are you suggesting that we shouldnt care about whether something is true or not?

Daps
are you suggesting that we shouldnt care about whether something is true or not?

Y’all out here stanning for Rich Paul :mjlol:

Noel was an early casualty to the klutch experiment. But like I said, no one should ever take the agents side when a player misses out on money.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Y’all out here stanning for Rich Paul :mjlol:

Noel was an early casualty to the klutch experiment. But like I said, no one should ever take the agents side when a player misses out on money.
I am a stan for truth, while you have supplied nothing but suppositions