Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he turned it down cause his new agent told him to:dwillhuh:

you can't be this slow.

thats why he hired him in the first place:dwillhuh:

to take his direction and his advice.:dwillhuh:

he was gonna take da 70 and rich said no, i can get u something better:dwillhuh:

he was probably very convincing so noel trusted him and got snaked:dwillhuh:

why dont you understand:gucci:

he trusted.someone who apparently had more insite and knowledge than he did:gucci:

this is like trusting a real estate agent to sell your house and he stops.taking phone calls from potential buyers:gucci:

:dead: at your agent essentially arguing you were stupid for listening to him. BTW, you can definitely lose your license in certain fields if you’re not acting in the best interests of your client so I don’t understand where people get off acting like the onus is on Nerlins and not on Rich.

Daps
You definitely have an agenda. Why would teams lie about making phone calls to Rich and never hearing anything back? What do the Sixers have to gain here making a bold face lie?

What team has come out and formally said this? Or are you basing this solely off the complaint?

Daps
You know what team. Stop playing stupid.

Name the team and the evidence showing it? At this point we’re at the complaint stage and haven’t seen any evidence. We have hearsay and speculation. I’m reserving judgment until I see a deposition or e-mail from an actual official person from that team, expressly stating what the complaint alleges.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The two teams mentioned that Rich Paul was ignoring we’re the Clippers and Rockets—two teams in direct completion with the Lakers at the time. Once again, everything at Klutch is centered around Lebron and his chance at a ring. You have to be a fool to sign with them if you want to get a good long term deal.

Take away the biggest names (who don’t/didn’t need Rich Paul for a max deal) including Lebron, AD, Ben Simmons, Trae Young, Draymond, and players who were on Lebron’s teams, what has Rich Paul actually done?

There’s a lot of foul play going on with them. I can easily see how insiders would think Rich is a vessel for Bron to play agent. You hire a guy who couldn’t have got in the game without you. To the outside, it’s black success and players taking control of their careers but really you have an agent beholden in result representing 100s of guys who’s never going to go against his top client. For example, would he let a top Klutch client sign with the Warriors or the Nets? On an unrelated note, the biggest troll move was the Lakers sending all their players to the Cavs to clear out their cap only for LeBron to sign there a few years later. I love how no one cared about this :troll:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Any nikka backing the slime ball agent over the player who was manipulated and screwed is a goofy:hhh: Lebron stans are weirdos. If Rich was white and not Lebrons best friend y’all would be calling for his head in this same scenario.

Gotta ride for zaddy and his boy :yeshrug:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
what was the point of the article? It doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know. They talking about “sources” when a lawsuit has already been filed. Are these sources going to testify in a deposition or trial?
You in your feelings :mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doubled down on this too :scust:

Kendrick Perkins is an agent for Lebron and Klutch, just like Richard Jefferson. This is beyond boundaries though. Siding with a slime ball agent over a player when he’s a former player shows he will never be objective about Lebron and has no business in media.

Saying Rich Paul is Teflon to culture is just a joke :mjlol: what culture?

Same Rich Paul who was bragging about dating Adele :mjpls: like a 15 year old kid? No one looks up to (literally or figuratively) a 5’5 throwback jersey salesman who got on by holding Lebron’s cape

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the team and the evidence showing it? At this point we’re at the complaint stage and haven’t seen any evidence. We have hearsay and speculation. I’m reserving judgment until I see a deposition or e-mail from an actual official person from that team, expressly stating what the complaint alleges.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:you're absolutely not in this thread. you've been clearly tryna dismiss the alleged suit as much as you can breh, WITHOUT any evidence presented.

Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:you're absolutely not in this thread. you've been clearly tryna dismiss the alleged suit as much as you can breh, WITHOUT any evidence presented.

Surely you can show me a post where I did that. Or are you going to quote a bunch of posts where I accurately describe how a civil lawsuit and what the process is going to look like? As I’ve said multiple times, at this point we have a single document from Nerlen’s. A complaint in itself isn’t evidence. I laid out in an earlier post what he’s going to have to show to win his lawsuit. I even included a definition of hearsay and why he needs more than just I “heard” to win this case.