Rich Paul sued by NBA player Nerlens Noel over lost $58 million

Daps
Yeah, people tend to make too much out of allegations in a complaint.

was gonna chime in and say are the same people who running with allegations in the complaint going to give the same level of deference to the answer. At this point we’ve got allegations, and you along with several other posters have said we’ll see what discovery shows. Just seems like no one else is reading those messages.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's a clear trend of players turning down money they never get back under rich paul's guidance.

the whole point of hiring and paying an agent in the first place is so they can tell you about upcoming opportunies and lead you in da right direction.

its like not like he took advice from some agent from the YMCA, we are talkin about rich paul here. he trusted him and got snaked.

it even looked like noel was ready to let it go and take the l (like others have done) but then rich had da nerve to file a complaint against noel....asking for some of the money from the knick deal he had nothin to do with it:russ:

lebron got dis nikka feeling like suge knight

Smh. Cost that man 58m and still trying to collect :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why you you dudes even talking to this clown? Dude clearly being a contrarian… This nikka said he only know about military law and nothing about the civil side of litigation.. Stop talking to this dude serious

You didn't answer the question, but that's par for the course here

it seems to me that unless he lied to noel or withheld vital info then he did nothing wrong. Noel made the decision, so the onus would be on him.

where is the evidence of this not communicating?

my point is if an agent presents multiple options AND accurately presents the pros/cons of said options then it isnt the agents fault if the client chooses an option that doesn work out as planned. at this point nothing has been presented that indicates Rich told Noel anything that was dishonest or misleading. perhaps that will change as things move forward.

so to this point there is no credible evidence of a lack of reasonable effort.

receipts?

people file lawsuits everyday, doesnt mean the lawsuit is justified

the way many in this thread are speaking, makes it sound as if they KNOW what happened.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why you you dudes even talking to this clown? Dude clearly being a contrarian… This nikka said he only know about military law and nothing about the civil side of litigation.. Stop talking to this dude serious

Lmao Karume been a known troll even in the LWO discord lol…I be rollin seeing nikkas have a serious back and forth with him

Karume

All Star
Daps
I can acknowledge what I don't know. I ask questions to help gain more understanding. I don't apologize for being a questioning sort of person. It's the philosopher in me, I suppose.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Lmao Karume been a known troll even in the LWO discord lol…I be rollin seeing nikkas have a serious back and forth with him
In this thread I haven't trolled at all. Actually you will be able to notice a distinct difference in how I post when my intent is to troll.