Rich kids run basketball now

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Koa Peat #45 going to be a monster.

Dude's brother is a x3 Pro Bowl Offensive Linemen in the NFL. Probably one of the physically strongest prospects I've seen in a long time. On top of that got all the skills: exceptional passer, 3 level scoring, high BBIQ, floor general, good fundamentals, high motor, team player, defense, etc. Studies LeBron and Luka the most.

True 6'8 230-240 lbs. so dude is basically Luka's size but much more in condition. A lot of people are hyping up Boozer, AJ, Cooper, etc. but I think this dude is who'll give grown men problems once in the league. Built to generate match-up problems with the quickness/size/skills factor.

Those other guys are just so skinny, but dude is 30-40 lbs. heavier and still moves like this:

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Koa Peat #45 going to be a monster.

Dude's brother is a x3 Pro Bowl Offensive Linemen in the NFL. Probably one of the physically strongest prospects I've seen in a long time. On top of that got all the skills: exceptional passer, handle, shooter, BBIQ, footwork, defense, etc.

True 6'8 230-240 lbs. so dude is basically Luka's size but much more in condition. A lot of people are hyping up Boozer, AJ, Cooper, etc. but I think this dude is who'll give grown men problems once in the league. Built to generate match-up problems with the quickness/size/skills factor.
He’s got a mean streak in his game too. From the videos I’ve seen of him, I can tell
he’s tough to contain him down low because of his size/power :dame: and it’s difficult to defend against him without taking fouls.I also can tell he’s a tough gritty player who loves to play with sandpaper. If he becomes as good as advertised he will be a brute skilled force with speed. He’s tall and agile/ mobile.

Last edited: