CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
you all should have known this when he had trouble opening that bud light....them shyts are twist off's bruh's.....:mjlol:....
2cmvej7.jpg

If not being able to open a twist top beer isn't a sign of being a fakkit... idk what is :birdman:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem with the gays and shyt, but you nikkas trying to say its nothing wrong with that are straight old school trippin.

Everybody got a place on this earth, we're all human...but damn bruh, that was some gay ass shyt disguised as "new age hip/hop"

Like c'mon my nikkas, watching that shyt was uncomfortable.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mindblown:this generation seriously aint shyt. fakkits galore and these kids be accepting it like its all normal, this shyt is not regular, this shyt is not ordinary at all...and fukk you fruity ass fakkits thats defending any of this shyt you skirt wearing, on the ground twearking, cucci cutting jean wearing ass fukk nikkas:pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fathers , raise your sons.

Problem is, many fathers too busy working or chasing p*ssy :smh:

how do you be that skinny living in the USA?

Lack of protein. Being raised off of fast food and no form of any home cooking. :scust:

Women in America, cook for your families and stop wasting all your time on Love and Hip Hop.

All these mufukas in here defending this shyt should be ashamed. What does the amount of bytches that will fukk him have to do with anything. He dancing like a fukkin girl. Perriod.

Bu bu but the bytches love him:mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
WTF is up with these nikkas today damn. Dudes wearing tighter clothes than women now. I mean the extra baggy clothes was ridiculous but this shyt is just
:scust:

One extreme to another. Rap been reduced to a homosexual parody that caters to women now. :snoop:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Gay nikkas always trying to act like YOU did something wrong by calling out fakkitry of so called hetero sexual men doing fruity shyt. GTFOH fakkits

I blame dudes "chasing money" for that shyt. Being a whore (literally) will lead you to do that shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
All of those dances are really gay. I mean literally gay, taken from the gay boys vogue scene. he's booted up off the molly :francis:

Glad that women are speaking up against this shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nah nicca...Shmurda in on that shyt too. It's a generational thing. I'm 34...I ain't bout to even try to understand it or talk down to these lil niccas. Y'all young dudes want to wear extra skinny jeans with your whole ass exposed and move your body like that...go head. If the young females love it, go head. Best post in this thread though...fathers, raise your sons.

The main question is, who raised these skinny jeans dudes? Or who conceived them with the birdbrain women back in the mid to late 90s?