dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Dancing like a thot is a gay as fuhhhh bros. This is the ONLY acceptable way for a straight male to dance:

2irralt.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
nikka you don't know shyt with yo part carribean ass :laff:

Theyre Rich Homie Quan'in it HARD at 3:10 bruh :mjlol:

For instance, if you were given a video of a fakkit dance group dancing, and this video of this Jamaican group dancing, and had to watch both side by side, on mute - aint no way in hell you'd know which one was the group of fakkits and which were the "straight" men :camby:

Yeah lets act like cherry picked videos represents how all straight Jamaican males dance! :heh:

More importantly lets act like Jamaicans represents all of the Caribbean... Again I live around Caribbeans and have some(Haitian,Jamaicans and Puerto Ricans) in my family. Known of them dance like that....:mjlol:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:heh:Nikkas posting all these fukking videos for what? Jamaican's can't look like fakkits too? Nikkas posting African tribal videos to defend this fakkit ass Nikka from Atlanta.:dead:
Those blacks from Atlanta are descendants of Africans though. It's not really a stretch :ld:
Of course there are fakkits everywhere, but both sides have valid arguments.
I legit have no idea why people think this is shocking or a big deal. Hip hop and the rest of the entertainment industry has been a cesspool and breeding ground for homosexuals.
You had dudes calling each other bae and hubby. However you feel about it, i don't how this is the last straw or anything. It's like if kramer went on another racist rant. He's already shown you what he was. :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Those blacks from Atlanta are descendants of Africans though. It's not really a stretch :ld:
Of course there are fakkits everywhere, but both sides have valid arguments.

one side is saying that someone is a faq solely based on the way he's dancing, not because of a sex act or actual evidence of homosexual activity, I wouldn't call that valid, it's like saying a muslim is a terrorist because he says "allahu akbar" and saying it's valid because "terrorists say it too"