IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
How you that small and your jeans are still too tight. WTF! Its all types of sh!t wrong in this video. He on stage boy pvssy popping and dudes is hyping it. SHAME! Dude is onstage trying to sag his 10 year old sisters jeans. Look like if he did pull them up any higher his whole lower body would "go to sleep" from lack of blood flow.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You fellas realise that one of the side affects of birth control pills make masculine men less attractive for females? Now I'm not advocating women don't take contraceptive measures but this shyt won't stop as long as we're all sexually liberated and shyt.
Read the same thing...

Their bodies think they're already pregnant. Pregnant crave the presence of "sexually non threatening men" IE brothers, cousins, fathers, etc

It's a theory that makes sense.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Read the same thing...

Their bodies think they're already pregnant. Pregnant crave the presence of "sexually non threatening men" IE brothers, cousins, fathers, etc

It's a theory that makes sense.
And it has basis in science. Not something some Bros have made up to justify shyt
http://www.newscientist.com/article...-rules-of-sexual-attraction.html#.VPPbjHMeLqA

That's why I think society is a lot more feminised. Popular culture is often a reflection of what women are into and in turn men try to emulate that. That's why a fukkboi like young thug is gaining so much steam and why drake is the biggest rapper of our generation. We never had a chance *reluctantly rocks a skirt*:mjcry:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Iono where y'all weirdos is at,

But I'm in LA and I ain't seeing that here, nor is that acceptable over here.

:pacspit::camby:

Da fuq am I reading in some of these comments.

Ima jus assume anyone defending this be at these type of clubs dancing with men's like dis

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with y'all defending dis

:dwillhuh::mindblown:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
This gay shyt is too fukking much. Literally ruining hip-hop. Need to hit the reset button back to like 95 and start again. This is fukking embarrassing. This is hip-hop, not dancehall or anything else. shyt ain't cool. 5 years from now nikkas gonna be wearing leggings rocking jellies talking bout it ain't gay. :snoop::scust::pacspit: