Ric Flair: I've always had a great relationship with 'my brothers' in the Black community

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Flair would 100% have owned slaves if he had been around 200 years ago
giphy.gif

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Wrestlers like Flair and Hoegan always got looked as GOATs in the black community. Hell even Dustry was hyped up. Yet, black folks will never understand a real one because even then most folks were sucking HBK's musty nuts off:

main-qimg-b4365ab5d8591679418ccf133fe0c825

• Never had a racist bone in his body
  • Put over the midcarders while bytch made Hogan went "datsnatgawnawok4mehbrotha"
  • Got himself a black queen
  • shytted on Trips
  • Hate meatheads like Oldberg
  • Loves the kids
  • Had a banger of a theme
Yet, black folks including my own classmates at the time of grade school was doing "Suck it" chops like dorks.

It's that Brooklyn he got from his mom and that tough Canadian winters he got from his dad

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
Black people love Ric and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s the Migos song.

I guarantee this man has called someone the n word before. Just look at his big melting cracka face
In that Road Stories book WWE put out, he talked about being stalked by a black woman. He said he went off on her and called her “all kinds of names” but he never specifically said what names that’s how I knew he called her a nikka with the er.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think it's a maturity thing. Bret wasn't seen as cool and rebellious so a lot of kids/teens didn't relate or flock to him (after the New Generation era). Then you get older and realize how cool it was to rock black and pink and make it work, beyond being humble and safe in the ring. Bret is all fundamentals, with a non-showoff style and experienced professionalism. People see this as 'boring.'

I found Bret cooler as I aged.

This is pretty much why CM Punk said Bret Hart is his favorite wrestler now.

I think out of all the older wrestlers, only a few of their matches aged well. Bret, Shawn, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Austin, Steamboat and maybe a couple of others. A lot of the older stuff we grew up with is unwatchable now.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Flair is a p*ssy. If there was a video footage of him saying that comment, you could see fear in his eyes. Nobody's believing him.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
In that Road Stories book WWE put out, he talked about being stalked by a black woman. He said he went off on her and called her “all kinds of names” but he never specifically said what names that’s how I knew he called her a nikka with the er.
For one, if it would’ve been a White woman stalking him, it wouldn’t had gotten to the point of “stalking,” he would’ve been on top of that (literally). So you already see right there he doesn’t fukk with Sisters. And yea, his ass would’ve stumbled if asked what he specifically called her, because he’d be trying to cover up what he Really told her :mjlol:
PICK DAT COTTON BOY!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

giphy.gif
I can see him doing that shyt right in the breh’s face too :francis: