Ric Flair: I've always had a great relationship with 'my brothers' in the Black community

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
maybe for the 40+ crowd but I promise you for my generation, Jeff good in any hood

Mach a lil before my time so I cant even speak on dude like that
When I seen Jeff in a rental car and it was a big Cadillac back in the day, I knew he had been to some BBQs somewhere

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Wrestlers like Flair and Hoegan always got looked as GOATs in the black community. Hell even Dustry was hyped up. Yet, black folks will never understand a real one because even then most folks were sucking HBK's musty nuts off:

main-qimg-b4365ab5d8591679418ccf133fe0c825

• Never had a racist bone in his body
  • Put over the midcarders while bytch made Hogan went "datsnatgawnawok4mehbrotha"
  • Got himself a black queen
  • shytted on Trips
  • Hate meatheads like Oldberg
  • Loves the kids
  • Had a banger of a theme
Yet, black folks including my own classmates at the time of grade school was doing "Suck it" chops like dorks.
I think it's a maturity thing. Bret wasn't seen as cool and rebellious so a lot of kids/teens didn't relate or flock to him (after the New Generation era). Then you get older and realize how cool it was to rock black and pink and make it work, beyond being humble and safe in the ring. Bret is all fundamentals, with a non-showoff style and experienced professionalism. People see this as 'boring.'

I found Bret cooler as I aged.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Flair would 100% have owned slaves if he had been around 200 years ago
As old as he is, really would have only needed to be like 105 years ago since he is from Tennessee. Maybe 110. Born in like 1947 or 1949. If we go with 1949 and 105 years, that puts him at 17 when the Civil War started. Don’t know how young they got started with owning slaves, but he would have for sure been old enough to know what it’s like for his parents to own them.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Wrestlers like Flair and Hoegan always got looked as GOATs in the black community. Hell even Dustry was hyped up. Yet, black folks will never understand a real one because even then most folks were sucking HBK's musty nuts off:

• Put over the midcarders while bytch made Hogan went "datsnatgawnawok4mehbrotha"
  • shytted on Trips
  • Loves the kids
Yet, black folks including my own classmates at the time of grade school was doing "Suck it" chops like dorks.
Black folks/fans love's Bret Hart! :gucci:

Last edited:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

• shytted on Trips
  • Loves the kids

We did love the sharpshooter tho.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Black Wrestling fans love's Bret Hart.! :gucci:

Where I was growing up, folks were all on the Kliq's clit, Hogan's knob, Flair's wrinkly nuts, and occassional Sid stanning. Also, Razor Ramon stans (which I allow because real one). There were a few dudes that actually wanted to ride with HitGOAT :francis: . Hell, even in the early IWC days, dudes were calling Bret a crybaby and boring AF. While they big up wrestlers like Low Ki and Beenwah.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
We did love the sharpshooter tho.

Growing up with 3 older brothers I learned just about every counter variation to the sharpshooter out of sheer preservation, always loved Bret

And hated the sharpshooter :martin:

Until it was my time to slap it on the lil cousins and nephews :blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Look man, Flair cool.. but the holy duo of whites black people love is Jeff Hardy and Tony Hawk, respectively!

Breh The Hardys and the Dudleys ran the middle school :wow:. I remember these dudes would randomly pick folks in a 3D :picard:. Hell, my son does the Jeff Hardy dance with such perfection.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
As old as he is, really would have only needed to be like 105 years ago since he is from Tennessee. Maybe 110. Born in like 1947 or 1949. If we go with 1949 and 105 years, that puts him at 17 when the Civil War started. Don’t know how young they got started with owning slaves, but he would have for sure been old enough to know what it’s like for his parents to own them.

Shut the fukk up, cac