Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did you watch the video bruh

He was responding to the video

Some of y’all have zero attention span :mjlol: it’s literally the first post :mjlol:

:gucci:HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED HIM
HOW MANY JS HE OWNED
AFTER HE STATED HES NEVER OWNED
ANYTHING BRON RELATED IN HIS LIFE.

THE VIDEO WAS ALREADY ADDRESSED.

:devil:
:evil:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Great thread, really elevates the quality of of discussion on this sub. :pachaha:

I've literally never spent money on anything related to LeBron in my life. I like watching good basketball, I don't get into the personalities/gear/lifestyle side of shyt.

Some of y'all project a lot. :yeshrug:

Never owned a jersey in my life. Not even a poster. Never been to a meet-and-greet. Haven't gotten a signature from an athlete since I was like 10 and that was only cause he came to our school. Closest I ever came to spending money on an athlete's name was paying more for a pair of Iversons way back in the day than I probably would have if they weren't called Iversons.

Like I said, some of y'all confuse you for me. I'm not into the flash and flair and name side of shyt. My only interest in basketball is playing it, watching it, and discussing it.

To me it's weird shyt to focus on, and it's even weirder to focus on what another man focuses on. But y'all do you, this is your thread and what you want the forum to be.
🧢

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Even if the OP is about someone rocking a bunch of jerseys, thinking the term "Js" means anything else but Jordan sneakers is a little bit strange to me.:pachaha:

Dude even tried to be nice and said “in nyc, we call Jordans js” :mjlol:

That shyt is said everywhere, I don’t how dude didn’t know that. That’s like not knowing what number Jordan wore