Rhakim, I think you have one of the best collections that I’ve seen

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When a MOD starts the new year with a thread shytting on ya, things cant be going your way on the coli :francis:

Two mods. :francis:

You ever see them calling out anything meaningful though? It's always bullshyt like this, cause there's nothing to respond to what I actually say.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Never owned a jersey in my life. Not even a poster. Never been to a meet-and-greet. Haven't gotten a signature from an athlete since I was like 10 and that was only cause he came to our school. Closest I ever came to spending money on an athlete's name was paying more for a pair of Iversons way back in the day than I probably would have if they weren't called Iversons.

Like I said, some of y'all confuse you for me. I'm not into the flash and flair and name side of shyt. My only interest in basketball is playing it, watching it, and discussing it.

To me it's weird shyt to focus on, and it's even weirder to focus on what another man focuses on. But y'all do you, this is your thread and what you want the forum to be.
We call Jordan sneakers js in nyc. You never bought a pair?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Never owned a jersey in my life. Not even a poster. Never been to a meet-and-greet. Haven't gotten a signature from an athlete since I was like 10 and that was only cause he came to our school. Closest I ever came to spending money on an athlete's name was paying more for a pair of Iversons way back in the day than I probably would have if they weren't called Iversons.

Like I said, some of y'all confuse you for me. I'm not into the flash and flair and name side of shyt. My only interest in basketball is playing it, watching it, and discussing it.

To me it's weird shyt to focus on, and it's even weirder to focus on what another man focuses on. But y'all do you, this is your thread and what you want the forum to be.
what additions/subtractions do you feel the Spurs should execute to ensure their team success with Victor Wembanyama growing as a player and a leader?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what additions/subtractions do you feel the Spurs should execute to ensure their team success with Victor Wembanyama growing as a player and a leader?

I would do everything possible to teach him to take advantage of his height cause that's the cheat code, all the skills should just just be his safety valve. Crashing the basket and catching lobs, crashing the boards, getting really really consistent from the low post and mid post. I would make him spam 1000 twelve-foot turnaround jumpers a day until he can make that shyt at a 60% rate in games, because with his height and touch I think he could do it. He needs to have go-to spots and go-to moves that are automatic for him, where you force the other team to either worry about that shyt constantly or give up an easy bucket. And once you have him there, you work on his passing out of doubles and triples to where you're getting easy buckets off of every mismatch he creates.

In terms of roster, I would prioritize getting an elite distributor to facilitate getting him the ball in ideal places rather than forcing him to create his own shots. Probably a tall one, because a tall PG passing the ball over his defender for Wemby to catch it over his defenders would be a cheat code on some Magic/Kareem shyt. And then you need an elite defensive coach that will take advantage of Wemby's defensive strengths rather than forcing him to cover everyone else's mistakes up.