Rhakim, I think you have one of the best collections that I’ve seen

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never owned a jersey in my life. Not even a poster. Never been to a meet-and-greet. Haven't gotten a signature from an athlete since I was like 10 and that was only cause he came to our school. Closest I ever came to spending money on an athlete's name was paying more for a pair of Iversons way back in the day than I probably would have if they weren't called Iversons.

Like I said, some of y'all confuse you for me. I'm not into the flash and flair and name side of shyt. My only interest in basketball is playing it, watching it, and discussing it.

To me it's weird shyt to focus on, and it's even weirder to focus on what another man focuses on. But y'all do you, this is your thread and what you want the forum to be.
He said Js not Jersey. :mjlol: You might really be a cac :picard:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Great thread, really elevates the quality of of discussion on this sub. :pachaha:

I've literally never spent money on anything related to LeBron in my life. I like watching good basketball, I don't get into the personalities/gear/lifestyle side of shyt.

Some of y'all project a lot. :yeshrug:

You not having a LeBron jersey is a crazy plot twist. 2024 already off to a wild start.