• Poll closed .

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
giphy.gif

Aint nan one of yall nikkas aint tag me in this 3 month old thread? I definitely would've come. I got a flight out of town that weekend smh. Yall hold it dine

sanders-thumbs.gif

I'm negging all you neegas @AVXL @The ADD @JamilALAmin @Prynce @CashmereEsquire @Profe

Dead @ the gifs

the fukk was Larry Sanders doing???

Breh Im on the outside looking in myself. I'm just going with the flow

MWinn

Pro
Daps
This sounds fun, wish I knew about it before planning to be out of town all June. If it turns out well I will definitely come to the next one.

MWinn

Pro
Daps
This sounds fun, wish I knew about it before planning to be out of town all June. If it turns out well I will definitely come to the next one.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
latest

I saw a couple pages back yall were talkin about Dunbar Rec. I'll never forget being there, Spring 2006, running them damn steps in that gym when I playing with a startup AAU basketball organization. Got in the best shape ever there. It turned a 16 yr old 'Tife into a beast!

@JamilALAmin
He was mad at the ref's call, did the thumbs up sarcastically, then got ejected lmao

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
latest

I saw a couple pages back yall were talkin about Dunbar Rec. I'll never forget being there, Spring 2006, running them damn steps in that gym when I playing with a startup AAU basketball organization. Got in the best shape ever there. It turned a 16 yr old 'Tife into a beast!

@JamilALAmin
He was mad at the ref's call, did the thumbs up sarcastically, then got ejected lmao

That boy Sanders is hilarious. That shyt legit made me laugh