Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
June 18th? Dammit, I planned to go to that Color Run Fest out in Turner Field :wow: i don't feel like going back to read previous messages. Where exactly is the meet up?

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Going to ATL next weekend, where is some cool spots to hit up & seafood places? I know about the stripclubs but where are some good places to chill at? Any high speed go cart places? I'll be staying near the airport & have a rental car

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Going to ATL next weekend, where is some cool spots to hit up & seafood places? I know about the stripclubs but where are some good places to chill at? Any high speed go cart places? I'll be staying near the airport & have a rental car
Go Carts, look up Andretti Indoor Karting, the location near I-75 is less than a year old.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
June 18th? Dammit, I planned to go to that Color Run Fest out in Turner Field :wow: i don't feel like going back to read previous messages. Where exactly is the meet up?

Turner Field & Grant Park are maybe 5-10 mins apart...if you're on that side of town why not come thru?

BTW, please check the OP for ALL information regarding the meet up, we @Prynce @Poitier will keep the OP up to date with everything y'all need to know