Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I do lol

I'll bring trash bags cause the spot got to stay clean

I guess it's time to start putting this shyt together :wow:

But we need to establish some basic ground rules:

-Clean up after ourselves (no maids will be present so please make sure as a group were cleaning up)
-No Kids
-Significant Others are allowed (y'all cool with that? I don't think I'll have my fiancé with me but I don't see anything wrong with that)
-No bullying (leave the e beef alone, we're here to kick it peacefully as a collective)
-Talk and have fun! That's the whole point of the meetup
-If you're coming, bring something

Am I missing anything?

And I'll bring beef hot dogs/buns and condiments to feed 20-25 people (I think that's about what we're expecting)

Prynce

Daps

-Clean up after ourselves (no maids will be present so please make sure as a group were cleaning up)
-No Kids
-Significant Others are allowed (y'all cool with that? I don't think I'll have my fiancé with me but I don't see anything wrong with that)
-No bullying (leave the e beef alone, we're here to kick it peacefully as a collective)

Am I missing anything?

And I'll bring beef hot dogs/buns and condiments to feed 20-25 people (I think that's about what we're expecting)
Ye it sounds perfect I'll add it to the op

Also people need to bring a place to sit maybe

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

-No Kids

Am I missing anything?

I'll bring non-alcoholic beverages (I don't drink) including mixers if brehs give a general list of what they want.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'll bring some tree and some liquor. What y'all brehs sipping on?

What you think about getting some Heineken kegs? They're about $20 but we'd just need cups. Personally I'm down to drink whatever, but we'll need somebody to bring cups, napkins, plates and cutlery

@Prynce can you update the OP with everyone's name and what they are confirmed to bring

Also, do we need to bring a grill/charcoal? If so we'll need somebody to man the grill (I can grill basic shyt, but I ain't trying burn up nobody's shyt :pachaha:)

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What you think about getting some Heineken kegs? They're about $20 but we'd just need cups. Personally I'm down to drink whatever, but we'll need somebody to bring cups, napkins, plates and cutlery

@Prynce can you update the OP with everyone's name and what they are confirmed to bring

Also, do we need to bring a grill/charcoal? If so we'll need somebody to man the grill (I can grill basic shyt, but I ain't trying burn up nobody's shyt :pachaha:)

Bet. I'll fukk with that. Probably bring some brown liquor too.

Prynce

Daps

i sure will