RFK Jr. From presidential candidate to SummerJam screen.

Daps
I find it real convenient all of this coming out, trump allegedly having sex with 12 year olds, now RFK Jr. SA and dog eating. I don’t believe. Bidens team is working in overtime trying to push a narrative after he finally beat Medicare.
The Biden Crime Syndicate is using their connects inside the newspapers like the Corleones did. :wow:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They said the allegations came from his babysitter and he said that he did some things in his youth he wasn't proud of, so I thought it happened when he was a kid. Turns out it was a babysitter he hired and he was 45

:dead:

:camby:
45 yr old with a babysitter.

He has an aunt that had a bad case of the mental illness and had a botched lobotomy...crazy runs in that family along with tragic deaths

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is that actually a dog tho ahahah

It's a goat and this is obviously a smear campaign,his enemies are Big Pharma and multi national food corporations and the current administration who knows he is sapping away votes,we all know how this goes.

But then again alot of you believe you are going back and forth with actual black folk on this forum,so you would believe anything.