Rewatching The Shield.....

Daps
Reppin
I whistle in jail.
Goddamn shame we never got a Deena spin-off. She took a shot at the strike team and walked out with all her teeth.

MV5BZDNhMGQxZTktNTZkNS00ZDQ2LWJjZWYtZmUyYzZjZTNkYjZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM0NTUwMjQ@._V1_.jpg

Daps
Ronnie: **getting dragged away in handcuffs** "YOU'RE GODDAMNED SORRY?!?!?!?"

That was the only time that Ron raised his voice, and by then, it was too late. :wow:

That still haunts me to this day. The audience knew before Ronnie knew. :wow:

And when he's getting dragged off, if I remember correctly, doesn't he start shouting "I was gonna run!!! I was gonna run!!!! :damn:"

Basically telling Vic that he could have got away but he trusted him and was loyal to him. Only for him to sell him out like that.

And you know Ronnie probably got shanked when he got locked up being a former cop and all :to:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That still haunts me to this day. The audience knew before Ronnie knew. :wow:

And when he's getting dragged off, if I remember correctly, doesn't he start shouting "I was gonna run!!! I was gonna run!!!! :damn:"

Basically telling Vic that he could have got away but he trusted him and was loyal to him. Only for him to sell him out like that.

And you know Ronnie probably got shanked when he got locked up being a former cop and all :to:
He said, “We were supposed to run.” to Vic. I guess the Shakespearean tragedy/irony in all of this is Ronnie was arguably the least involved in the crew’s scheming yet at the end of the day, he took the fall for everything. Oof.

I don’t think a lot of the characters in The Shield had good endings. Even some of the more lawfully good characters probably had it rough after everything was said and done.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Me and my girl started watching How to get away with Murder. The series with Viola Davis. We got to season 4 I think and guess who shows up as the DA?

theshield_012.jpg

I had a visceral negative reaction :scust: My girl noticed it and was like wtf is wrong with you :mjtf:

I just sat there disgusted. I didn’t even want to talk about it :scust:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Trying to scroll the thread and post my thoughts, but i gotta admit I’m getting fatigued, I’m on 6 I’m glad it’s only ten episodes

Shane pissing me off, i know Walt ain’t gay, but he always looks like he’s bout to cry or kiss a man, he gets beat down and now his tender ass wants to confess fukk you, you killed lem you b*stard, it was all good fukk in that young black thang now you worried bout your homely ass wife

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
They declawed Vic and put him in a cage, all the shyt he did was for nothing, and everyone either dead or jail

That goofy ass letter like sax in power :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
That was nasty work the way Vic ex wife played him in the end. Thats what hurt him more than anything. The fact that his family was taken from him. He was going hard trying to protect her, even backstabbed Ronnie to save her and the whole time, she was the opps.

Right, but she fukked him once, I’d have cut bait on her even if i didn’t know she was setting me up, that Heaux been doing shiesty shyt, mother of your kids be damned

Lem :mjcry:

I need to do a Shield rewatch

Lem shyt fukked me up, and i don’t typically feel a way about characters, but he just wanted to end the shyt and move on, nikka had an ulcer from all this shyt

idk why he didn’t just say from jump, i was using the brick to coerce cooperation and then lost it, didn’t log it in because i was on the go, you can check my bank statements i never came up

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Me and my girl started watching How to get away with Murder. The series with Viola Davis. We got to season 4 I think and guess who shows up as the DA?

theshield_012.jpg

I had a visceral negative reaction :scust: My girl noticed it and was like wtf is wrong with you :mjtf:

He had a family man :mjlol:

Daps

theshield_012.jpg

Who was the breh on here who said he had a coworker named Aceveda and when he first started and everybody heard his name, they gave him the :scust:

And the cat was like "I know I know :snoop:"

:laff: