Rewatching The Shield.....

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I HATED Shane so much in the final seasons. I didn't like him before, he was always a racist, attacking Tayvon, sleeping with the underage black girl, but after he threw that grenade, it was straight :scust: every time I saw him on screen.

He played that role so well that I hated the actor. There's no way you can convince me that dude isn't a raging racist offscreen.

I would even swear that when the Shield theme song was playing, that dude at the end of the song was screaming "SHAAAAAAANNNEEE!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"

Walton Goggins is one of the best actors I've ever seen

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I HATED Shane so much in the final seasons. I didn't like him before, he was always a racist, attacking Tayvon, sleeping with the underage black girl, but after he threw that grenade, it was straight :scust: every time I saw him on screen.

He played that role so well that I hated the actor. There's no way you can convince me that dude isn't a raging racist offscreen.

I would even swear that when the Shield theme song was playing, that dude at the end of the song was screaming "SHAAAAAAANNNEEE!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"
When Antwon Mitchell pulled Shane's hoe card in season 4, I was :blessed: and :lolbron:at the same time.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That grenade moment man. You never really saw that coming, fukked everybody up and at the same time you know it was a wrap for the crew. They were all habitual line steppers but Shane went way over. Great show.

I know some still conflicted about the ending with Vic, but him becoming a desk worker/bureaucracy's bytch felt right.
He loves the action, the power and the thrill. A desk job with no family and zero power would be his version of hell on earth. He will most likely eat his gun in a couple years. It only looks like he got a good ending on the surface

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Vic smashed Kavanaughs wife:banderas::lolbron:

They should have let Lem take that plea deal:mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Brehs is 20 years late to greatness but at least they made it. We been waiting on you:myman: :salute:

Forest pissing me tf off
Vic wife pissing me off too

They giving his wife too much air time I’m tired of her frumpy ass always frowning

Forest playing the fukk out his role, cuz it’s like nikka are you really ready to do all this behind catching a nikka he on them power cops level, mf bout to fukk they career up over trying to nail one nikka

Daps
Forest pissing me tf off
Vic wife pissing me off too

They giving his wife too much air time I’m tired of her frumpy ass always frowning

Forest playing the fukk out his role, cuz it’s like nikka are you really ready to do all this behind catching a nikka he on them power cops level, mf bout to fukk they career up over trying to nail one nikka

:lolbron: Did you get to THAT part with Forrest yet? I wanna say you passed it already but it's been a min since I did a rewatch :jbhmm: