Rewatching The Shield.....

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Shoutout Shawn Ryan, one of the best and most underrated showrunners. People love to forget The Shield like it wasn't A HIT when it came out.

What show was pulling down active movie stars whose name still was ringing bells to be on tv shows for major arcs??

Terriers was that shyt, they just mishandled the marketing

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I HATED Shane so much in the final seasons. I didn't like him before, he was always a racist, attacking Tayvon, sleeping with the underage black girl, but after he threw that grenade, it was straight :scust: every time I saw him on screen.

He played that role so well that I hated the actor. There's no way you can convince me that dude isn't a raging racist offscreen.

I would even swear that when the Shield theme song was playing, that dude at the end of the song was screaming "SHAAAAAAANNNEEE!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"

Shane was tight Tayvon came through and was the prodigal son for Vic. Psychopath really took it there

Walton Goggins one of the GOAT actors

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I loved and hated shane too, especially what he did to lem that was some ole bullshyt :pacspit: fukking ridiculous. I wish kavanaugh was let out at the end cause he was right the entire time about all of them but the brass ignored the bullshyt

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
UnfortunatePlayfulGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Loved Dutch and Claudette too. I love that little sideplot throughout the show where they slowly reveal Dutch is a for real psychopath. They did a good job being foils of that police department though, they had their faults but didn't let it fukk up their duty and them doing their job.

Claudette ruining Vics life right infront of him when all these other feds and cops couldnt

:wow:

All while dying
:mjcry:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Loved Dutch and Claudette too. I love that little sideplot throughout the show where they slowly reveal Dutch is a for real psychopath. They did a good job being foils of that police department though, they had their faults but didn't let it fukk up their duty and them doing their job.

Claudette ruining Vics life right infront of him when all these other feds and cops couldnt

:wow:

All while dying
:mjcry:

claudette was mad official.

when she had beef with Thelma from Amen over that DA that was a big time drug addict. that show was letting you know how Cops/DA's be getting down across the board.

the whole thing with Gilroy was a crazy ass arc. this dude his a GUN in his kids room in a vent. he's mad lucky he survived that one. vic really had a zero tolerance policy about certain shyt.

Daps
This was always one of my favorite scenes because it really showed the true dynamics of the show. Armadillo was a big time murderer, mexican gang leader, he was hyped up as the next Big bad. And Vic made this man cry like a lil sissy. :wow:

And this scene showed that the true big bad was Vic Mackey. No matter what bad guys they encountered on the show, Vic was worse than all of them. :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
This was always one of my favorite scenes because it really showed the true dynamics of the show. Armadillo was a big time murderer, mexican gang leader, he was hyped up as the next Big bad.

And this scene showed that the true big bad was Vic Mackey. No matter what bad guys they encountered on the show, Vic was worse than all of them. :wow:

Plus that spanish song playing is beautiful... I downloaded it some years back cause it sounds like sweet, sweet butter to my ears.

My favorite spanish song, it's just wow :wow:

lebron-james.gif

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: