Revenge of the Sith is EASILY top 2 movies in Star Wahs franchise history

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Movie was trash. Christiansen is a trash actor. They spent damn near 5 hours with the previous movies and somehow still managed to rush and botch the actual turn to the dark side. The noooooo scene top 5 most corniest of all time also.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Movie was trash. Christiansen is a trash actor. They spent damn near 5 hours with the previous movies and somehow still managed to rush and botch the actual turn to the dark side. The noooooo scene top 5 most corniest of all time also.

Breh are you SERIOUS??? The last 2 movies were all about Anakin getting turned :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hayden Christensen's acting was awful but I liked the movie then and like it even more now. If only they had a better actor for Anakin it would be so piff. I can't say it's better that the 3 OG movies but it's grown on me. Attack of the Clones had some excellent parts in it but once again Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman had no chemistry which brought down the whole quality of the movie. Queen Amidala was a pedo too :heh:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
you know for all the shyt we give disney wars, this still remains the most egregious sin of any movie in the franchise.

what was the backlash about that? I try to stay away from Star Wars purists and wrestling purists are two groups I try to avoid mainly so I can enjoy the movies for what they are instead of putting too much thought into it.