Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The OT characters contradicted their PT counterparts
In the prequels Yoda came off like upper management "the job is job" type
We don't get a sense of the friendship between Obi- Wan and Anakin. He seemed annoyed by him in two and half movies.
Anakin wasn't a good guy who fell from grace like everyone mentioned in the OT. He was selfish, arrogant, committed genocide, and dumb.

Nobody actually calls Anakin a good guy in the OGs, this is something people remember that does not exist.

Beru: "He has too much of his father in him"
Owen: "That's what I'm afraid of :scust::lupe:"

Obi-Wan: "He was a great pilot, a cunning warrior and a good friend"
And then later "When I met him he was strong in the force...He was seduced by the darkside, by the Emperor, now he's more machine than man"

Yoda barely mentions him at all, but he's :whoa: at training Luke just like he was :whoa: for a reason.

Emperor: "You like your father are now MINE"

Except for ObiWan, everyone is pretty much :pacspit: at the memory of Anakin, and even ObiWan isn't too keen on Luke planning to redeem him.

That's literally all the mentions of Anakin we get.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
He was a teenager acting like a teenager. Who really likes them anyway:yeshrug:

Anakin HAD to have issues to turn into the psychopathic Vader we see in the OGs. A good man doesn't turn into a genocidal traitor who tortures his own children overnight.

This is a man who upon finding out he also has a daughter basically says "Ok Luke, this means I can now kill you and corrupt her instead, Obi-Wan :umad:".

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This is in my top 3 Star Wars movies...

1.ESB
2.ANH
3.ROTS

I know it could be better, but I liked it.

Also it was the first PT movie I watched. I went back and watched TPM and AOTC :francis: Them shyts are awful.

People hate on this, but when you compare it to the first 2 PT flicks its damn near a masterpiece.

TPM is the worst SW movie to me, the fukk was Lucas smoking writing that shyt? :dahell: I remember people waiting in line for days to see that mess of a movie.:mjlol:

AOTC is boring as hell...the only good part is the E.T. cameo. :mjlol:

The Simpsons had a good joke about that shyt...2hrs of space politics, Lucas had Star Wars lookin like CSPAN.

Now they're just adding fuel to the trash fire with these sequels. Episode IX better be on point.:ufdup: