Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Kills me every time I read it :mjlol:
My stomach was in stitches when I first read it, I mean I knew this fakkit constantly had me on his mind but I didn't think he'd be thinking about when talking to chicks too :mjlol:

Prolly only wants to know if we fukked yet so he can ask her how it was :scust:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who actually fukk don't kiss and tell goofy :heh:

Liggins not helping you thats my slime :mjlol:. He just got bad info :pachaha:

Anyways this thread is repetitive so we're done, buy a protein pack, upgrade your wardrobe and go outside to loose your virginity at the tender age of 30 something :o:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
nikkas who actually fukk don't kiss and tell goofy :heh:

Liggins not helping you thats my slime :mjlol:. He just got bad info :pachaha:

Anyways this thread is repetitive so we're done, buy a protein pack, upgrade your wardrobe and go outside to loose your virginity at the tender age of 30 something :o:

Is that why you were bragging about fukking chicks from here :russ: thanks for admitting you a liar

I don't need Liggins to come in and say anything :dahell: That's his quote and he isn't doing anything to say it was false. :mjlol: at liggins being your slime when he was the one who dropped the info on you in the first place :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: His quote he dropped in MY thread is what helped me you retard.

Of course to prove he's your slime any minute now he's gonna pop up with the proof that he's aliar I'm sure :troll:

You claimed you were done 3 pages ago but yet here you are defending what little is left of your coli rep :biggrin:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Oh theres fukkery here
smelling-pizza-gif.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh its actually 3 am in London not 12 :dead:

Dude finds it so unbelievable people are fukking because the most he has got was a Coli PM from his online gf:laff:

Stay up another hour maybe she'll finally reply back :russ: