Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
It wasn't proven to be true just like every other lie you come up with :heh:

But I gotta eat and cake up....its midnight in London, tell your online girlfriend goodnight for me before a real nikka blows her back out :lolbron:

So instead of searching for all this info on me why don't you take a minute to inform the people :lupe:? If it has already been proven false on here it should take less than a minute :jawalrus:

Isn't it you has online girlfriends though breh :dwillhuh:? Or was this a chick from on here you were seeing offline too:troll:?

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
"Go be with 2meo and tnt :mjcry:

poor simp

images

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If I had an online gf from The Coli then you should be able to tag her no :ohhh:

I have been in Coli brehettes gut tho well after your weak ass thread :whew:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
If I had an online gf from The Coli then you should be able to tag her no :ohhh:

I have been in Coli brehettes gut tho well after your weak ass thread :whew:
Liggins chose to protect her name. :dead: at you claiming it's a lie for 3 pages now you wanna come in and try and clear your name seconds after posting
But I gotta eat and cake up.

If you really been smashing women on here you should have no problem tagging them like you just asked me to do :lupe:

We all saw what happened last time you tagged a female on here to back you up though :russ:

I linked you to where you got it from. You obviously misremembering WHERE shyt went down which is odd because everyone in those threads were vulgar to you :pachaha:

@cook @Brooklynzson @Always-Right Liggins me and 2mhoe are doing a ban bet. If any coli woman not named Exnat or Bcruz (lol) can post PMs of me harassing them be my guest. Yall have consent to look at my inbox.

@Jisselle @Caliban @biscuitsnbangers @BillCosbyAteMyHomework @EthioLady @Misreeya @DropQ @daria @lotuseater80 are the only women I've had convos with on here (outside of the woman I know IRL), mostly about music, life or clear up confusion. Did any of you feel harassed?
:sas1:

I am a little confused.

lie about what? you are still harassing me, attention seeking idiot!

ahahaha, nice try.

I knew you were a low iq moron all along, this is how it all began, you knocked on my door.

Z8bbzEu.jpg

4lHQpRm.jpg

Have nice day and stay away from my pm.

I am serious, what you call private message I call private harassment, I am going to block you.

You remember this from the last ban bet you weaselled out of like the cowardly poster you are?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
You're not missing out on anything breh :scusthov:

If that is her she not ugly, just overweight. Pretty skin/complexion, high cheeks and round face like Faizon Love and he hasn't aged since Friday. Drop the weight and add tranny makeup and she would look like the instathots that brehs pine over. :manny: She is witty too. Can't find/remember that thread where she said dude looked like Nell Carter. :deadmanny: