Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This clown switched from him catchin the ass whoopn to puttin his cousin in the line of fire :dead:

Nah it's just more of a fair fight for you breh breh y'all are both white belts

You might've seen him in your class actually

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If that is her she not ugly, just overweight. Pretty skin/complexion, high cheeks and round face like Faizon Love and he hasn't aged since Friday. Drop the weight and add tranny makeup and she would look like the instathots that brehs pine over. :manny: She is witty too. Can't find/remember that thread where she said dude looked like Nell Carter. :deadmanny:
Breh those aren't my pics :skip:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
"Go be with 2meo and tnt :mjcry:"

Kills me every time I read it :mjlol:

:mjcry: Breh was really hurt
2ntfuc6.jpg

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Instead of being in bed like most functionally sane Londoners poor lonely Chanda will stay up eating spam and surfing 2013 coli threads at 4am trying to fill in the blanks on people he has never met and still be wrong......if only his racist boss didn't fire him he'd be a normal 30 year old who could at least buy the p*ssy :mjcry:
Says the loser who literally cancelled his nights plans to camp out in this thread and defend his e-rep :dead:

Still couldn't find the link to prove @Always-Right Liggins is a liar? :lupe:

Assume everyone has a 9-5 brehtiers :mjlol:

why you keep sayin I'm 30 when you're 2 years younger than me :dahell: ?

"go be with 2meo and tnt" what a pathetic lonely fakkit you gotta be to catch feelings over being rejected by your e-crush for the nikka that bulllies you on a daily basis :dead:

nikka looks like he suffers from Anorexia :deadrose:

I could choke slam this dusty ass mf :mjlol:
Not even an insult coming from the salad dodger who's so obese and lazy she just says "fukk it" and lets her stomach rolls type for her :russ:

:mjcry: Breh was really hurt
2ntfuc6.jpg

Imagine how hurt he was when he found out she'd sent me all those thirsty PMs :lolbron:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just figured out @Poitier is @blackestofpanthers :wow:

The style of @blackestofpanthers posting always struck me as familiar to another poster's, I just could never place my finger on who. :jbhmm:

Let's take a step back, shall we. @blackestofpanthers always had a thing for calling me kermitdahustla or huey shootin, whoever he is/was :rudy:

No one else, I mean no one, ever calls me kermit or huey, but @blackestofpanthers

Until a few moments ago when a frustrated @Poitier broke character and let this slip :mjpls:

Only so long fake aliases can pretend :laff:
full
Exposing users with multiple log-ins is probably as satisfying as eating a Burger King chicken sandwich with french fries.

post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif