Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:pachaha: I knew this p*ssy would back down. Should I still drop the proof and expose this elliot rodgers fakkit anyway :patrice:

Do it on his pug ass
full

Big Daddy

Daps
Speaking of pugs, why the fukk does this n!gga got a gang of pugs as his avi. :heh:
Gotta be the softest most b!tch made sh!t ever :russ:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Do it on his pug ass
full

Go from one lie to the next :pachaha:

You have no "proof" other than an old Liggins quote which was false but we know your 30 with an e-girlfriend :rolleyes:

@Always-Right Liggins why you been lying on the breh @Poitier for :ohhh: Making up fake quotes to make the dude look bad?

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10880648/

Some chicks photos got posted up and KenyaDoll claimed it was her. The real chick, who's name I won't divulge, said it was Poitier under an alias and he was doing it out of revenge because they broke up.

Why did you two break up? Was she cheating on you:lolbron:? Did you break down and tell her to go be with the other dude like you did with exnat?

"Go be with 2meo and tnt :mjcry:"

and his dikkriders on here got the nerve to question me when I say hes the new elliot rodgers :smh:

Big Daddy

Daps

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:ufdup: You knew your creepy ways were gonna catch up to you eventually. Was it the @profesionallurker alias you used to spread the revenge pics or was it another one? :lupe: Let's get to the bottom of this

If you want to see Chanda's YT, Myspace, Soundclick or about his racist boss at his minimum wage job http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-ju...rought-it-home-3.335615/page-18#post-14285760 :mjlol:

The deflection tells it all brehs :lolbron:

Now for anyone who wants to see @Poitier exposed as the creepy loser he is (for the first time) check here

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/poit...emale-protagonist-or-threat-to-us-all.266935/

@Always-Right Liggins looks like you're not a liar after all breh :ehh:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
This loser searching everything he can on me to deflect from answering a simple question in this thread. If it was provn to be false and liggins is a liar why don't you spend 2 mins searching for that and I'll accept my ban and you can finally have some payback for me getting you banned the first time :lolbron:, but you can't do it can you bytch :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't proven to be true just like every other lie you come up with :heh:

But I gotta eat and cake up....its midnight in London, tell your online girlfriend goodnight for me before a real nikka blows her back out :lolbron:

Big Daddy

Daps
This loser searching everything he can on me to deflect from answering a simple question in this thread. If it was provn to be false and liggins is a liar why don't you spend 2 mins searching for that and I'll accept my ban and you can finally have some payback for me getting you banned the first time :lolbron:, but you can't do it can you bytch :pachaha:

Dude is waste matter at this point. Nothing left on his fakkit carcass but bones :coffee: