Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They want the full $70 for this:huhldup:

havent the rest of their games been lower priced indie style titles??

outside of dead nation I’m not too familiar with them but this game from the previews had me thinking it’d be a $40-50 game in line with other lower priced indie games

...and grand conde in 3...2...1...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony is wrong for charging 70 for this or 70 at all
It's going to backfire in the long run and they will be forced to charge 60 at most again for their first party
games
They trying to cash in on that next gen hype.

Really all the “next gen” games they’ve dropped have been overpriced.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
returnal-ps5-playstation-5-5.original.jpg

atropian_blade5ok1t.jpg

50980685812_3ea670a391_k.jpg

large.jpg

Returnal-gameplay.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-71fbbdac2f1956467.gif

Part of me is starting to think this game might just be really fun.:patrice:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
returnal-ps5-playstation-5-5.original.jpg

atropian_blade5ok1t.jpg

50980685812_3ea670a391_k.jpg

large.jpg

Returnal-gameplay.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-71fbbdac2f1956467.gif

Part of me is starting to think this game might just be really fun.:patrice:

I'm beyond a shadow of doubt that the game is going to pretty fun and good. I'm kinda here and there on whether or not it's for me, but I think it's definitely worth a look and play to find that out. Probably buy this on disc with my Best Buy credit and then if I finish it quick or feel some kinda way unfulfilled with it, I'll just resell it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm beyond a shadow of doubt that the game is going to pretty fun and good. I'm kinda here and there on whether or not it's for me, but I think it's definitely worth a look and play to find that out. Probably buy this on disc with my Best Buy credit and then if I finish it quick or feel some kinda way unfulfilled with it, I'll just resell it.

I wonder why we’re all so hesitant on it? I can’t quite put my finger on why I’m not 100% on board with it like say...ratchet and clank. Production values look good, the actual gameplay looks like it will be fun, the story with all the mystery seems interesting, the dual sense support etc.

It’s not as if Rogue likes haven’t been super popular lately either. I’m all for the genre if there is some actual progression, whether it be power ups or story.

My main gripe is with the actual look of the main character but then again, at least it’s something different. I don’t think I’ve ever played as a middle aged woman in a video game before.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wonder why we’re all so hesitant on it? I can’t quite put my finger on why I’m not 100% on board with it like say...ratchet and clank. Production values look good, the actual gameplay looks like it will be fun, the story with all the mystery seems interesting, the dual sense support etc.

It’s not as if Rogue likes haven’t been super popular lately either. I’m all for the genre if there is some actual progression, whether it be power ups or story.

My main gripe is with the actual look of the main character but then again, at least it’s something different. I don’t think I’ve ever played as a middle aged woman in a video game before.

Cuz of the 70 dollar price tag, I'm sure for most. Even more especially considering that otherwise, while stellar, all their previous work has been smaller, arcade style games. I'm cautiously optimistic tho.