Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Finally beat Biome 5 and now on 6, got all the way up to the part where you take the plunge into the depths and they spam you will all those underwater enemies and died, I had mad Silphium vials and still got beasted:francis::dead:
I have finished Returnal, I am certified in these streets:blessed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
FWZH7QXXEAAab-S.jpg

Came back and finished up Ascension to get the true 100% of this masterpiece. I'm fighting myself not to call this my GOAT because it hasn't been out long enough, but wow :wow:

I'm officially retired, anybody who has a PS5 this is a must own

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
FWZH7QXXEAAab-S.jpg

Came back and finished up Ascension to get the true 100% of this masterpiece. I'm fighting myself not to call this my GOAT because it hasn't been out long enough, but wow :wow:

I'm officially retired, anybody who has a PS5 this is a must own
This is the best ps5 game to date imo. One of my fav games ever. I need to finish ascension, I was burnt out when I beat it last year.

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Even tho they nerfed the hardest zone (the third zone), I feel like the game has to be much harder now with how they removed the ship exploit that everyone was using in the first zone.
Damn what was it lol yeah I’m pretty just getting a hang of the first zone.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Damn what was it lol yeah I’m pretty just getting a hang of the first zone.
Basically you could go back to your ship and rest an infinite amount of times, so people would basically clear the whole first zone without looting anything, then heal up back at the ship as many times they need to get back to full health, and then loot everything at once when theyre at full health, so everything they pick up goes towards maximum health instead of healing you and you dont waste any consumables.

You could easily double your health bar and stock up on med kits doing this, and have a huge head start for whatever next zone you go to.

I forgot we didnt have rest mode back at launch too, so thats another (very cheap) way to make the game is much easier today, because you could save your progress to the cloud and reload it whenever you die, but thats if you really wanted to cheat your way through the game.

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Stay with it because there's some permanent upgrades that will help as you go deeper into the game
All right so I should try and beat the boss with as much upgrades as possible since they will carry over? Why when I die, I lose it all? I noticed the traits stay