Retro Album: ONYX - Bacdafucup

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The recent Vlad interviews made me revisit it a few days ago. They were talking about their first single and when I youtubed it I noticed that rah rah style didnt exist...they were on some Native Tongues type vide. Its actually a lil humerous cuz it sounds nothing like Onyx.

It's a well known fact that these nikkas (minus Sticky) were actors. In that recent Vlad interview Fredo pretty much confirms that Sticky's addition to the group changed the whole dynamic. That being said, this an their 2nd album are ignorant goon classics. :mjgrin:

Their debut was cartoonish as fukk and I loved every minute of it at 15-16.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
all i wanna know is what the fukk happened to sonny caeser?

is onyx a duo now?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a well known fact that these nikkas (minus Sticky) were actors. In that recent Vlad interview Fredo pretty much confirms that Sticky's addition to the group changed the whole dynamic. That being said, this an their 2nd album are ignorant goon classics. :mjgrin:

Their debut was cartoonish as fukk and I loved every minute of it at 15-16.

That Onyx wave was strong in early 93 NYC. First Throw Ya Guz and then Slam and Shiftee completed the cypher. Onyx was that new shyt and everyone in my city was on the wave.

We must also acknowledge that 1st album made the term "bytch ass nikka"popular......When Eazy threw that line in Real Mutha Phuking Gs, Onyxs impression was sealed. We still use that term till this day. I also remember "herb" being the new slang at the time and Onyx being the first to put it on a popular song.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I honestly find it hard to listen to this now. I'm just here like "why they screaming at me?" :gucci:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First time I ever heard Throw Ya Gunz It was on The Box and I immediatly knew that they jacked that beat from Tim Dog and just slowed it down. Onyxs version is 10 x better

They actually performed last nite. My parents saw Onyx, Slick Rick, Roxanne Shonte, Marley mall for Valentine’s Day.

I heard about this.....There was supposed to be more legends on the bill but I'm to lazy to Google. The thought of Onyx being 40 + old music is a trip.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Classic timbs and hoodies music

Da nex niguz is a personal favorite

I was just watchin this
It was monotonous
Couldn't figure da nex nicca dikkin my girls asophagus

:russ:

them nikkas were straight fools on that song and video....nothing but ice grills

A freak is a freak and a hoe is a hoe
If your bytch get this low that shyt is absolutely zero
A hoe I had before was claimin love, I was blind see
You can say like Mary J., "Just Remind Me"
Was buggin when she started suckin fukkin peppermints
Blow jobs got better
How the hell you miss those hints?
I don’t know but then I got the shock that almost blocked me like an obstacle
My girl lip lock a nikkas cock like a popsicle
Quick, my man flipped the silencer tip
Now let that dumb bytch go to hell and suck on the devil’s dikk

Yep, you know money felt the steel