Restaurant owner who saved his business... by keeping black diners away

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thing is this isn't the first time I've seen waitresses/restaurant owners complain about negroes on reddit. There are at least a dozen other similar stories.....what is the reason for this?

copycat posters vicariously living their life (what they "would do" if they wern't spineless fags) through that shit hole called reddit

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:dead: even the worst parents would not let their kids say some outlandish shyt like that in public. This is why I don't fukk with any social media outside of the coli, at least I know I'm around posters I can relate to and not deal with retarded complaints about black people on every page.

Last edited:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This definitely sounds like a fabricated story made by some racist @sshole for shock value.

Im almost sure of it....its a racial tour-de-force that attempted to confirm so many negative black stereotypes. He was so focused in fitting so many convenient stereotypes into America's constructed narratives used to enforce mistreatment of blacks, that it all seemed so painfully forced. These losers are pretty inventive when it comes to hating on people of color. He gave himself away when he wrote "we took fried chicken off the menu"... He's obviously trying to encourage people to treat ALL black people as second class citizens....in his rant, he claims that he doesnt even serve any black people whatsoever (of course to supposed great results). He's a weak man.

Last edited:

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im almost sure of it....its fits too snugly into their constructed narratives they use to enforce mistreatment of blacks. These losers are pretty inventive when it comes to hating on people of color.

If you look through the entire thread (I posted the link in OP), there are some 5000+ comments, with many others coming from various different backgrounds describing having similar experiences. Just dismissing it as "fake" or some kind of ant-black racist conspiracy isn't convincing at all.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everybody loves some fried chicken I don't know why it's automatically linked to black folks. I'm Mexican and once these hot ass Chicago summers hit I eat watermelons by the pound.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dead: even the worst parents would not let their kids say some outlandish shyt like that in public. This is why I don't fukk with any social media outside of the coli, at least I know I'm around posters I can relate to and not deal with retarded complaints about black people on every page.

Exactly. Even the most triffling hood rat parent would slap fire out their child if they cursed someone out like that in public.

shyt like this reminded me of thst bullshyt comment Cac O Reilly made when he said he went to a restaurant in Harlem and was shocked the black people acted civilized :stopitslime:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work part time as a server.... ive never had a black family curse at me or anything, like that, but the not tipping thing is definitely true. its certainly not all black people, but no matter how good your service is, youll be lucky to get anything more than a few bucks from black folk.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work part time as a server.... ive never had a black family curse at me or anything, like that, but the not tipping thing is definitely true. its certainly not all black people, but no matter how good your service is, youll be lucky to get anything more than a few bucks from black folk.
So when white people don't tip... is it because their white.. oh wait, OF COURSE NOT....

:camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you look through the entire thread (I posted the link in OP), there are some 5000+ comments, with many others coming from various different backgrounds describing having similar experiences. Just dismissing it as "fake" or some kind of ant-black racist conspiracy isn't convincing at all.

Comments like this is why I say history is important because it brings context. You think this is the first time masses of whites made up shyt about minorities?

I'd give you a history lesson right now but I'm drinking tea and eating imported crackers and I'd rather not spend anymore time among the savages.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wanted to keep it sober to stay believable to the ignorant crowd but he couldn't help himself.
Took fried chicken off the menu huh..

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Sheep form flocks

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Exactly why I stopped using Reddit. Those dudes can turn absolutely anything into some big ass race deal. shyt started to make me anti social

Before I left I thought that AMA had been proven false. :yeshrug: Wouldn't be surprised either way

This is what I hate about Reddit and why I barely use it now From that very post whole convo:

I am curious what you would have done if a well dressed extremely respectful black couple had walked in, would you give them the benefit of a doubt or would you stand on your, do everything you can to uphold your "get rid of blacky" policy?
Cause it's so rare that would happen:comeon:

I'm interested to hear the answer to this. I'm black, and the only thing I can hope for is that he would at least be prepared for the possible decent black guy. I don't like chicken (much), I don't listen to rap/R&B/whatever, I don't wear culturally-black clothing styles, and I would only be disappointed by a 15% added gratuity because I usually tip 20%. I would hope that he would let someone like me sit down when they saw that I was just a normal guy.
Oh please let me separate myself from "blackness" so I can be accepted on reddit.:sadcam:

It sounds to me like was keeping away "black culture", not "black people". It would also probably help if you came in with white friends.

:stopitslime: That's our culture huh?

Yeah, the interesting thing about this scenario is that while the "stereotype" of the black diner may be based in reality, the ones who suffer the most as a result of it are the black diners who don't conform to it. I worked as a waitress for a while, and people would frequently pass off the black families to me because they knew my liberal ass wouldn't balk about it.

Heffa your not as "liberal" as you think you're still racist.