Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just watched the 1st 2 episodes. It's decent so far. I didn't go in with high hopes tho.
i think the umbrella facility, being a multi billion dollar company, not having security guards working overnight was dumb as fukk. Made no sense.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Character, cinematography, and writing needs to be cleaned up considerably in season 2.

The biggest problem with teen drama... There is only one brand of teen drama that works ... It is 80s.

I love the games, but they are a joke narrative that has no business being put on the pedestal like it's greatness. The video games are greatness, the story are on par with this TV show. Cliche, weak blunt writing, and B movie all around.

One real glaring issue is that the shooting feels rushed like they are up against a clock with limited takes. I feel like a few scenes should of been reshoot and or took their time to best frame the scene.

But the show suffers Netflix being cheapo in pre-production with signing on nobody basic TV directors and writers.

Solid TV show for people that knows what exactly Resident Evil is. Mediocre Silly goose shyt.

It's not terrible or good. It's mediocre TV and at times cringy because of the Teen aspect.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
13 minutes in and the girl says, "We're in South Africa and I've only seen 5 black people". I ran to the internet as soon as I heard that. I know those alt-right mouth breathing retards are going to have a serious problem with that one line. Probably give it a low score for 'woke blm garbage' or whatever.
Imagine caring about with these crackers think this much.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is this a direct adaptation of any of the video games or just a unique story in the Resident Evil universe?