Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt look terrible :mjlol:

CGI looking like an Unreal 5 engine demo :mjlol:

RE movies always bring the fukkery for all the wrong reasons so I'll be watching :mjlol:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
13 minutes in and the girl says, "We're in South Africa and I've only seen 5 black people". I ran to the internet as soon as I heard that. I know those alt-right mouth breathing retards are going to have a serious problem with that one line. Probably give it a low score for 'woke blm garbage' or whatever.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Koreans about to watch this like "I thought our zombie shows were corny :ohhh:"

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
13 minutes in and the girl says, "We're in South Africa and I've only seen 5 black people". I ran to the internet as soon as I heard that. I know those alt-right mouth breathing retards are going to have a serious problem with that one line. Probably give it a low score for 'woke blm garbage' or whatever.

The main character should died at least 2 with the first 10mins :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm in for the whole ride but that first episode was rough. :picard:

Even with the understanding that you'd turn your brain off it was.... something....

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Almost done with the first episode. It's not THAT bad. Don't understand why people are hyper critical. Maybe I see things differently because I'm interested in the Resident Evil lore.

They need to focus less on the teenager drama and more on the Umbrella conspiratorial stuff. They're like the fictional version of Pfizer. Replace the T-Virus with covid.