Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That og wesker tho :russ:

Also the show at least is sticking to the game. :ehh:
Feels like an alternate reality coked out Capcom where they didn't soft reboot the franchise and kept going into fukkery absurdity after Resident Evil 6.

You know what... This maybe a spiritual sequel to the OG timeline. :whoo::patrice:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'm 5 eps in. Every ep I find more reasons to hate child Jade even more. Even child Billie is pissing me off at this point. the whole child questioning their parents authority always rubs me the wrong way especially since it keeps blowing up in their face and they're making the situation worse at every step

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm 5 eps in. Every ep I find more reasons to hate child Jade even more. Even child Billie is pissing me off at this point. the whole child questioning their parents authority always rubs me the wrong way especially since it keeps blowing up in their face and they're making the situation worse at every step
Typical spoiled privilege kids syndrome. Stay tuned tho it gets worse :russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Resident Evil and Jurassic Park both need to die as movie franchises

the resident evil joint from last year with Robbie Ammell is even better than this and that film was also ASS

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The shyt was dumb but I enjoyed it. Watched the whole thing is 2 days. Watching Wesker fight was hilarious though... I could whoop that nikkas ass without a problem :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not that bad, there’s flaws all over but this is shyt was entertaining. All those cac YouTubers are calling this woke I don’t see it, and besides the movies outside the first one are pure trash with very little to do with the games so miss me with where’s Leon and Jill shyt.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lance Reddikk carried the show and the actress playing Evelyn was pretty entertaining too.

The show itself wasn't "bad" but felt fundamentally flawed with how the entire plot progression was dependent on the main character being a completely unlikable and unrelenting deuchbag in every scene she was in.:mjlol:

Culminating with these "tense" situations in the third act where we're supposed to root for her to succeed or survive. Sheeeeeiiiiiiit :heh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just finished ep 8 yeah I'm off of the child and adult version of both of them...:francis::beli:

In Stranger Things, bad things happen to these charismatic kids who are minding they own business.
With RE, i felt them stank attitude daughters were causing all the problems.

Talkin bout let's break into this classified research facility and take pictures of some caged rabbits for PETA clout :banderas:

:dead: