Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished episode 1. I don’t know about this shyt here

This show has Covid and the t virus 💀💀💀😵

Weak ass teenagers who live upper middle class lives with one of the worlds most powerful men who works for the worlds most powerful company break in their dads office and show animal abuse to PETA but fukking get infected with the t virus
And these kids are unbearable

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode 1. I don’t know about this shyt here

This show has Covid and the t virus 💀💀💀😵

Weak ass teenagers who live upper middle class lives with one of the worlds most powerful men who works for the worlds most powerful company in ants to break in their dads office and show animal abuse to PETA but fukking get infected with the t virus
And these kids are unbearable
You'll be like the 11th person in here saying the exact same shyt after the 1st episode. :mjlol:

Don't worry... The fukkery gets better after Episode 3. Also... I'm like 90% the only character you're supposed to like is Lance.

fukk all the rest.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Episode 7 was one of the most bizarre hours of a show I've seen in awhile.:mjlol: Show was all over the place but I'd take a season 2...but Netflix will cancel this I'm sure if it's getting review bombed.

Like….. they for me don’t even have to continue the story after the season ending.

I would be extremely satisfied if they did a spin off or season with Lance leading up to the events of Ep 7 and maybe a little afterwards to the video game Canon shyt :mjgrin:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If there's a Season 2, they might as well go all the way :mjlol:

tumblr_o824fmKrJw1s02vreo1_500.gifv

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Is this shyt any good?
Objectively... No.

Is it objectively terrible? No.

Is it medicore, enjoyable, and short? Yes.

There is nonstop fukkery. Surprisingly a lot of funny moments intentional and unintentional. The show makes it clear that you shouldn't like the character except for one or two or take it seriously.

The action and visual are solid

CW teen drama cringe heavy in the 1st episode.

It has Resident Evil 4,5, and 6 level of absurdity, corniness, and terrible writing that's almost a meme.

I would say it's like a CW++ show.

If you want Resident Evil 7,8, and remake 2, &3. This ain't it, chief.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Churned through 5 episodes and I don't think it's bad so far, but it's just another example of how far ahead of the competition Black Summer is in this lane. No one's close right now.

Black Summer is elite. N'un has come close. Tryna see what Last of Us does when it drops.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll be like the 11th person in here saying the exact same shyt after the 1st episode. :mjlol:

Don't worry... The fukkery gets better after Episode 3. Also... I'm like 90% the only character you're supposed to like is Lance.

fukk all the rest.
Low key I couldn’t stand the female lead. She was a bytch from teenage years through her 20s. Did the writers expect us to gravitate towards her she could have gotten got whenever and I would of been content. Sadly I liked the sister more. But in all honesty this was some CW meets RE stuff :russ:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Me and my girl binged this last night. We DEFINITELY need a season 2 as season 1 was entertaining af with the fukkery.:feedme: The chick who played adult Billie was fine as fukk, so was adult jade, so was the mexican chick from Bad Boys 3. Eye candy all around. This show didn't need RE attached to it though, I feel that it would have been received better if it was an original show.

We'll get that season 2 for sure. The show may be critically panned but I would be surprised if the numbers weren't there.

Season 2 would bring the
Tyrant
, Jade
hunting down her sister,fighting to get her daughter back
and new characters like
Ada wong, per the credits

Throw in some badass male characters to balance out all the bytches, bigger zombie threats, Blade Wesker and we could get a solid season.

Last edited: