Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Jade was completely unlikable. Past Jade, future Jade. Just get off my screen

Oh, it gets worse lol

At least she is consistent all the way through and her plot armor disadvantage gets everyone killed lmao. So, it evens out.

They made her an unlikable fukk-up character for a reason. So, I'm gonna let it play out. At this point, I just want to see how much further of hole can she dig herself into at the moment. So hilarious.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Just finished the first ep, holy shyt was this baaaaaad :russ:

So the big sis hit the bully in the head, cool, now why the fuuuuck would she place the evidence in her sister's locker room :dead:

And I guess the writter or showrunner of this is vegan? the sinister music they used when the chick saw the bunnies was hilalirous, they were acting as if he saw dead bodies :mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I enjoyed the show a lot and I’m looking forward the next season but that scene with Albert Wesker in first minutes of episode 7 got me fukking dying

:dead:

:mjlol:Why Wesker told the barber to hook him up with the Larry Holmes special

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
this shyt was TERRIBLE. Nothing about it is resident evil. This obviously is not made for people who like the game. I get that but who the fukk was this made for? seems like teenage girls to me. Not that I expected a masterpiece but this is beyond trash. I question anyone in this thread who says it's any where near being half decent. Yea im :umad: because resident is such a lay up and could of been good.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
resident is such a lay up and could of been good.

It's really not. Story are mid as fukk in the mainline universe . The gameplay is what makes it ICONIC. Characters are 2D cut outs. Wesker is a terrible nonsensical villain. The game plots are generic to all hell.

They aren't every going to being in anyone good director or produce to legitimize Resident Evil because it's B movie shyt.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jade was completely unlikable. Past Jade, future Jade. Just get off my screen
Bruuuuuuh

The teenage version reminds me of that girl from tik tok that “has it all together” paying 4K in rent dating white boys, she just be doing what she want not taking no for any answer, future jade…. Bruh how you doing the exact thing your dad did, whoever these girls are they doing a good job playing that character cuz i hate tf out her annoying ass, at this point I’m just hate watching to finish it

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight I thought this shyt was doo doo because of episode one and the high school drama shyt. It picks up a lot after that. It’s solid