Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
What the fukk is with all the bad taste in this thread? REmake is straight up top 25 games of all time. Replaying this masterpiece in HD will be a fukking treat. fukk having to find a Gamecube or Wii and playing it in 480p. :camby:

And lol @ playing with the new controls. It breaks the game. Play it the way it was meant to be played.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
this is definitely not better then RE, i played this game and beat it quickly but it had no point, it was just a survival horror that had no story line, you just spent time trying to survive, the game is no way close to RE and i have been playing RE since the beginning of time. If the Evil Within released a part 2 I wouldnt even be excited to get it.

well its got a lot of good feedback from ciritics and the streams i watched are sick, people really enjoying it. I havent played it but would i pick it up over a 10+ year old remake. definately

and outlast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them shytty ass re controls

if yall want the review i can try to take screen caps

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Neither of those games u listed are better than RE..u must be smokin...Outlast is dope for scares and I been tryna put nikkas on since it dropped on PC...but thats all that game has to offer..once u arent scared anymore..the game doesnt have anything worth goin back for...Evil Within was pretty good..it was a techical clusterfukk tho..the horror genre in general fell off big time aside from a few titles...theres literally no reason to be mad about this..if they did a remaster of MGS1 would u call it trash just cause its old?..how can an already dope game be trash cause u played it before?..thats stupid..theres literally no reason to be mad about this..its not full price and u dont have to buy it..
Outlast being better than REmake. Now I know that dude is tripping :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:what: nikka this is the remake of the original that came out on Gamecube...which was better than the PS1 version in damn near every way..and got better ratings even tho it was a remake..its alotta peoples favorite RE game...people wanted them to do it to the 2nd one as well...who the fukk is walking around with a Gamecube or an original Wii right now?..and u dont think people wanna play the game in HD?...look how excited people were for that Halo MCC that recently came out...like I said u nikkas don't have to play it so stop whining..

You a gamer and don't know what an emulator is? Yeah, ok

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
well its got a lot of good feedback from ciritics and the streams i watched are sick, people really enjoying it. I havent played it but would i pick it up over a 10+ year old remake. definately

nikka Outlast ain't even the best game in THAT style..lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You a gamer and don't know what an emulator is? Yeah, ok
I have dolphin emulator on my gaming rig...NOT everyone has a PC strong enough to run the game at decent settings...and some of the games have issues in the emulator as well...smh..lol..U grasping for straws

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
dboy lost another thread :wow:

KvbmlFJ.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't need the reviews as a person that played both.. My homie discipline on the coli pretty munched watch me beat the game on twitch and is an RE fan that is an older game player like me and he felt the same... Check it out for yourself when you have a chance Im pretty sure you will see that the game is pointless you just shoot to survive

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I have dolphin emulator on my gaming rig...NOT everyone has a PC strong enough to run the game at decent settings...and some of the games have issues in the emulator as well...smh..lol..U grasping for straws

I'm just fukkin with you at this point. But again, you're fool if you're really anticipating this shyt

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Emulated version doesn't compare.

There's no updated controls, no 5.1 audio, no retouched visuals and added effects nor is there any 60fps.

I hear you, but no matter what it sounds like and however many textures are updated, it's the same game