Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Yay, 20 year old game in HD, remade for the second time...it's gonna be great :stopitslime:

:laff:

games gonna be trash. they shouldn't sell it for more than 25$. but it should be cool for people who never played the originals. plus in the GI review they gave the controls a lot of props. apparently your character dont move like a tank no more, the controls are real responsive now. so resident evil heads will love it. the last RE i was really into was Code Veronica. the last co-op one was tight to but i only played the demo

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yay, 20 year old game in HD, remade for the second time...it's gonna be great :stopitslime:

:laff:

games gonna be trash. they shouldn't sell it for more than 25$. but it should be cool for people who never played the originals. plus in the GI review they gave the controls a lot of props. apparently your character dont move like a tank no more, the controls are real responsive now. so resident evil heads will love it. the last RE i was really into was Code Veronica. the last co-op one was tight to but i only played the demo
:camby:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Breh, let go of the nostalgia. In comparison to ALL of the games that's been released since this game originally came out, including other REs, there's absolutely no reason to want to play this...NONE

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Breh, let go of the nostalgia. In comparison to ALL of the games that's been released since this game originally came out, including other REs, there's absolutely no reason to want to play this...NONE

facts tho.

the evil within >>> RE

outlast>>RE

fukk a remake. the only reason i didnt cop Evil Within is because i want a NEW Resident Evil or Silent Hill. both amazing series. im gonna have to give evil a try when it goes on sale i hear too many good things about it.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The other Resident Evils after part 4 was trash and part 4 wasnt really true to the series..Alotta kids havent even played the originals so this is dope..theres people in this VERY thread who never played it..I never understood why nikkas complain about shyt like this..u DONT have to buy it..and the game is only fukkin 20 bucks...its a classic game..and aside from the OG PS1 version..the remake only came out on Gamecube..

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
facts tho.

the evil within >>> RE

outlast>>RE

fukk a remake. the only reason i didnt cop Evil Within is because i want a NEW Resident Evil or Silent Hill. both amazing series. im gonna have to give evil a try when it goes on sale i hear too many good things about it.
Neither of those games u listed are better than RE..u must be smokin...Outlast is dope for scares and I been tryna put nikkas on since it dropped on PC...but thats all that game has to offer..once u arent scared anymore..the game doesnt have anything worth goin back for...Evil Within was pretty good..it was a techical clusterfukk tho..the horror genre in general fell off big time aside from a few titles...theres literally no reason to be mad about this..if they did a remaster of MGS1 would u call it trash just cause its old?..how can an already dope game be trash cause u played it before?..thats stupid..theres literally no reason to be mad about this..its not full price and u dont have to buy it..

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If 96th
The other Resident Evils after part 4 was trash and part 4 wasnt really true to the series..Alotta kids havent even played the originals so this is dope..theres people in this VERY thread who never played it..I never understood why nikkas complain about shyt like this..u DONT have to buy it..and the game is only fukkin 20 bucks...its a classic game..and aside from the OG PS1 version..the remake only came out on Gamecube..

If there's kids and ppl in this thread that never played it, why wouldn't they want to play the original? Use your head...

The remake is for yall nostalgia having ass nikkas

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was intended to be a trilogy but Capcom made it a franchise after seeing how much money it brought in

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facts tho.

the evil within >>> RE

outlast>>RE

this is definitely not better then RE, i played this game and beat it quickly but it had no point, it was just a survival horror that had no story line, you just spent time trying to survive, the game is no way close to RE and i have been playing RE since the beginning of time. If the Evil Within released a part 2 I wouldnt even be excited to get it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If 96th

If there's kids and ppl in this thread that never played it, why wouldn't they want to play the original? Use your head...

The remake is for yall nostalgia having ass nikkas
:what: nikka this is the remake of the original that came out on Gamecube...which was better than the PS1 version in damn near every way..and got better ratings even tho it was a remake..its alotta peoples favorite RE game...people wanted them to do it to the 2nd one as well...who the fukk is walking around with a Gamecube or an original Wii right now?..and u dont think people wanna play the game in HD?...look how excited people were for that Halo MCC that recently came out...like I said u nikkas don't have to play it so stop whining..