Daps
Reppin
Behind You
1MALHOs.gif

:mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to be pissed if this shyt has actually decent writing and acting. Then, it's just Sony being cheap ass fukks.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like they have learnt nothing from the old movies, they have tried to copy everything exactly from the games, you can get away with the campiness in a 90’s video game, but that shyt does not translate well into live action…at all

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It looks like they have learnt nothing from the old movies, they have tried to copy everything exactly from the games, you can get away with the campiness in a 90’s video game, but that shyt does not translate well into live action…at all
The original Resident Evil games were campy?

Maybe the dialogue was but that shyt had a real horror feel to me. Especially with the music and atmosphere

The song for trailer was a poor choice.

Resident Evil needs to be horror, suspense, mystery with a true detective feel to it.

Netflix is our last hope to get this right :francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original Resident Evil games were campy?

Maybe the dialogue was but that shyt had a real horror feel to me. Especially with the music.

The song for trailer was a poor choice.

Resident Evil needs to be horror, suspense, mystery with a true detective feel to it.

Netflix is our last hope to get this right :francis:
In terms of the characters and dialogue yeah they were campy af, the horror was legit, I agree with you..this should be a lot more gritty, suspenseful..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

the first two movies was kinda dope because they threw the bag at them and story was good...:ehh: but after that :camby:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
In terms of the characters and dialogue yeah they were campy af, the horror was legit, I agree with you..this should be a lot more gritty, suspenseful..
I just wish the lighting composition didn't look Soap Opera quality

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first two movies was kinda dope because they threw the bag at them and story was good...:ehh: but after that :camby:
Yeah I more so meant after the first couple, when they started cramming everybody from the games in including that Wesker :hhh:

Last edited: