Resident Evil 8 to be in first person(Rumor)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Excellent point. I remember saying I'd never thought I'd see the day where nikkas including myself prefer mortal Kombat over street fighter

MK11 was a huge disappointment gameplay wise, it's like they were trying to copy SF4. so I wasted money on MK11 and never touched it again after April 2019 :francis:

never bought SF5 because V triggers and all the bad reviews from the FGC.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re7 was crack. They just needed to work on the story. shyt was all over the place. But the gameplay and scary element was a1

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I'm cool with first person

but who gives af about Ethan, he doesnt even feel like a real RE character

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
MK11 was a huge disappointment gameplay wise, it's like they were trying to copy SF4. so I wasted money on MK11 and never touched it again after April 2019 :francis:

never bought SF5 because V triggers and all the bad reviews from the FGC.
I like MK11, I feel like it plays more like a slower version of injustice. It feels nothing like street fighter to me.

Kairi Irving

Daps
I like MK11, I feel like it plays more like a slower version of injustice. It feels nothing like street fighter to me.

MK11 feels like it's emulating a SF feel with it's spacing and footsies game, it's slow like SF4. last MK I played before this was MK9. Completely different now.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
MK11 feels like it's emulating a SF feel with it's spacing and footsies game, it's slow like SF4. last MK I played before this was MK9. Completely different now.
Did you play injustice 2?

It plays exactly like that game with the way you enhances special moves using bar to extend combos.

The slower nature is due to the fighting game community asking for a game that's not all about long combo strings that melt away life bars like mkx. It feels very much like a netherream studios fighting game, nothing like street fighter.

MK X was a very fast, combo heavy game and alot of people didn't like that. MK11 places more emphasis on spacing and map position over pure combo execution, rushing someone down or spamming is not longer the only real way to play. The game might be too slow for you now, but this is the direction that people who are serious about fighting games wanted for the series.

I personally like the flow of combat in MK11, my only problem with the game is the insistence on adding non mk guess characters over series favorites as dlc.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Did you play injustice 2?

It plays exactly like that game with the way you enhances special moves using bar to extend combos.

The slower nature is due to the fighting game community asking for a game that's not all about long combo strings that melt away life bars like mkx. It feels very much like a netherream studios fighting game, nothing like street fighter.

MK X was a very fast, combo heavy game and alot of people didn't like that. MK11 places more emphasis on spacing and map position over pure combo execution, rushing someone down or spamming is not longer the only real way to play. The game might be too slow for you now, but this is the direction that people who are serious about fighting games wanted for the series.

I personally like the flow of combat in MK11, my only problem with the game is the insistence on adding non mk guess characters over series favorites as dlc.

I didn't say it plays like SF. Just SF4.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Plays nothing like SF4, the focus mechanics in SF4 is completely different than anything in MK11. The game plays like injustice more than anything.

I don't own Injustice nor SF5, logically the game that it has similarities to in my collection is SF4 (the importance of footsies, characters feel heavy)
I never said anything about focus attacks, it's best if we end this here because I already know where this is going with you putting words in my mouth :francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't own Injustice nor SF5, logically the game that it has similarities to in my collection is SF4 (the importance of footsies, characters feel heavy)
I never said anything about focus attacks, it's best if we end this here because I already know where this is going with you putting words in my mouth :francis:
Yall act like bytches when it comes to debates, that's why this sub forum is dead.
:francis:

You made a claim about how you think the game plays, I'm informing you that this is the direction hardcore fans of the series have been asking for, and they've been pushing this direction since that fast paced dial a combo system you loved so much in 9, was trashed by the community in 10.

Now it's time to bytch up tho and act like you're being attacked for an opinion, you right, we are done here.

:hhh:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Yall act like bytches when it comes to debates, that's why this sub forum is dead.
:francis:

You made a claim about how you think the game plays, I'm informing you that this is the direction hardcore fans of the series have been asking for, and they've been pushing this direction since that fast paced dial a combo system you loved so much in 9, was trashed by the community in 10.

Now it's time to bytch up tho and act like you're being attacked for an opinion, you right, we are done here.

:hhh:

You have some real issues going on in your head, this is the second time you getting emotional like a female :mjlol:

Not worthy of going back and forth with

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You have some real issues going on in your head, this is the second time you getting emotional like a female :mjlol:

Not worthy of going back and forth with
You over here feeling attacked over a conversation about a video game, talking about me "putting words in your mouth".

Who's acting like a female?

:mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Daps
You over here feeling attacked over a conversation about a video game, talking about me "putting words in your mouth".

Who's acting like a female?

:mjlol:

You did

I said nothing about Focus attacks, poor reading comprehension gotta run rampant in your family:mjlol:

Weird ass poster, i initially I was going to start off my first reply to you: I wasn't talking to you

you find some way to argue incessantly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
RE7 literally revived the series fam.
7 did it's thing but let's be very clear RE4 was the adrenaline shot the was needed because alot of players grew tired of the same ole shyt and it started to be stagnant... RE5 Storywise was great to me. BUT RE6 WAS A fukkING CLUSTERfukk OF A MESS...:hhh: if RE6 was trimmed down and streamlined and the story coherent it would have been ok but too many QTE'S AND jumbled up stories ruined it for me... Too much action not enough horror and answers and world building