Resident Evil 8 to be in first person(Rumor)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Didn't cdprjktred get huge backlash for not having a third person option for cp2077?!!:heh: Capcom switching up what made the series pop not a good idea. You might as well make it a FPS...:beli:
No different than 7

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yall are lying like shyt I play resident evil 7 and it was ok most fans prefer the third person it wasnt ground breaking at all

:childplease:
Someone is indeed lying, and it's not us.

Resident evil 7 at release was hailed as a return to form for the series and the revival of the survival horror genre in general.

Fans of the series say that resident evil 7 was the first game to prove that VR isnt just some gimmick, and makes the game arguably the scariest game ever made.

The game also continues to sell remarkably well for a two year old game which shows that word of mouth has been positive.

Resident evil VR gets most fans of the series excited to see what's next. Only people against this direction are weak ass nikkas with infant eyes.

Yall need to stop crying like bytches, go see an eye doctor, and accept that VR is where we at now.

:ufdup:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Theres only like 5 characters in it and there hasnt been anything like them in the entire series :mjtf:
Breh is talking out his ass.

The characters in RE7 were by far some of the best in the series, and always get praised when talking about the game.

Most people feel like the game fell off after you were done with the family at the end.

Him saying the characters in that game were "lame as fukk" makes me question if he's even played the game.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I seen some clips of RE7 recently, and it creeped me the fukk out. Not sure how yall playing in VR without having heart attacks

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
only according to a couple of nerds Resident Evil 7 was ok at best the characters are lame as fukk

I'd rather play RE7 over 4 and I never played it. I hate the first person view and mold zombies, but RE4 is just an annoying looking pseudo RE game that if I had to choose between two games I'm getting 7.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The point is to finish the story not have a heart attack at the first jump scare
Youre playing a horror game, the point is to be terrified. If you feel like your heart is weak enough to shut down over a video game scaring you, then maybe you shouldn't play horror games.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'd rather play RE7 over 4 and I never played it. I hate the first person view and mold zombies, but RE4 is just an annoying looking pseudo RE game that if I had to choose between two games I'm getting 7.
You never miss a chance to voice your displeasure at RE4 do you.

:mjlol:

You gotta be weird as fukk spending so much energy on something you dont even like. Never even played the game being discussed, but wont let that stop you from talking about a different game that you dont like for the 100th time.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

You gotta be weird as fukk spending so much energy on something you dont even like. Never even played the game being discussed,

You gotta be weird as fukk spending so much energy on something you dont even like. Never even played the game being discussed, but wont let that stop you from talking about a different game that you dont like for the 100th time.

But RE4 is trash :dwillhuh: