Resident Evil 8 to be in first person(Rumor)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This 100%
I don’t want to hear anything about resident evil going forward if you haven’t played 7 in VR all the way through. That game is the new standard.

Its obvious who hasn't played RE7 in VR by their opinion on the first person view. Even the wack ship section at the end is scary as fukk in VR.

Resident evil 2 remake was great, but resident evil 2 in first person VR would be game of the generation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Guess you one of those people who hated RE4 then huh:francis:

No... I loved re4 I've gotten used to over the shoulder mode its just easier for me...:ld: I don't think they should change it. If anything if your gonna do fpv then do it on a VR type mode...:manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Its obvious who hasn't played RE7 in VR by their opinion on the first person view. Even the wack ship section at the end is scary as fukk in VR.

Resident evil 2 remake was great, but resident evil 2 in first person VR would be game of the generation.
Everybody doesn’t have to like everything..
VR/First person doesn’t move me for several reasons..
One is I get motion sickness..
The story of RE7 was garbage after watching play throughs as well..
And it wasn’t moving the mark on horror:yeshrug:
RE 2 is the perfect blend of action and horror..
Everything doesn’t have to be in first person to scare you..
Dead Space proved that..
But if you like it..
I love it:hubie:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Didn't cdprjktred get huge backlash for not having a third person option for cp2077?!!:heh: Capcom switching up what made the series pop not a good idea. You might as well make it a FPS...:beli:

Resident evil 7 was completely in first person and its considered the best numbered games in the series since 4

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
This 100%
I don’t want to hear anything about resident evil going forward if you haven’t played 7 in VR all the way through. That game is the new standard.
shyt was trash cry of fear with guns wackkkkkkk

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Resident evil 7 was completely in first person and its considered the best numbered games in the series since 4
only according to a couple of nerds Resident Evil 7 was ok at best the characters are lame as fukk

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

yall are lying like shyt I play resident evil 7 and it was ok most fans prefer the third person it wasnt ground breaking at all

:childplease: