Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This was posted in a thread about ehter being the best diss of all time and someone suggest no vaseline
10cfd4cde0c18895a1a8701aa3fc04b6.png

:mjlol:
They must love Dre Day. That shyt is gay as fukk.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Plants? :mjlol:

No, fanboys incels defending major corporations isn’t new. Sony fakkits stans also DEFENDED Sony charging $70 for new games

It’s both ways
Take 2 started charging 70 first (2K21). Everyone else followed suit.

And nikkaz need to stop crying over 70 dollar games. If you gamed in the SNES generation, games were higher back then which is double the price now.
So spare me with the whining over 70. :snooze:

yall don't know the pain of 90 dollar SF2 in 1992. :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Take 2 started charging 70 first (2K21). Everyone else followed suit.

And nikkaz need to stop crying over 70 dollar games. If you gamed in the SNES generation, games were higher back then which is double the price now.
So spare me with the whining over 70. :snooze:

yall don't know the pain of 90 dollar SF2 in 1992. :mjcry:
At least sf2 was a complete game.

Would you rather pay $90 once for a full game or this current trend of season/battle passes($10-20 each season), dlcs, in game currency for real money exchanges, etc ?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
price of SF2 on SNES was nothing compared to how much money I put into that game in the arcade... after I cleaned out a bunch of vending machines with the 'magic dollar' :lolbron:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Dude thinking about crossing to the other team , just because he can't get any woman.

I can't believe this is real. :why:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
what in the fukk was that fakkit thread i just read?

:russ: :dame: at one of the comments...

I would try it. I realized I was bi later than most other people probably did (late in my teens). I wasn't repressing anything, I just didn't know. I also haven't felt sexual attraction to guys until very recently, so you can be bi without realizing it or feeling sexual attraction to the same sex.

That being said like I feel guilty that anyone I got with I wouldn't be fully commited. Like...I'm a virgin so I have no experience either way, but like being with a guy intimately kind of intimidates me and so I feel like I'd just be a weird tease and leading them on.
I felt the same way about women. I mentioned this to a friend, that dating a woman is something I would like to try out and that I wasn't sure if I would be fully committed, and he told me that would basically be a shytty thing to do. I would try a hookup or casual dating, just be upfront about your intentions. It would suck if you were romantically attracted to your partner and they turned out not to feel the same way.
I'm a virgin too, so I don't have much experience, just throwing in my two cents.[

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude thinking about crossing to the other team , just because he can't get any woman.

Lmao opening this up and the OP is banned

And the reason is for essentially realizing that they are a simp :dead: