Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Findig a woman attractive and expressing it in writting is one of the worst sins over there.

I'm guessing no one is daring to create a thread about the people using AI to remake female characters into more beautiful, sexual versions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
At least sf2 was a complete game.

Would you rather pay $90 once for a full game or this current trend of season/battle passes($10-20 each season), dlcs, in game currency for real money exchanges, etc ?

and with all that, still cheaper than SF2.

That 90 bucks in August '92 when that game came out is 197 bucks now. :francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was posted in a thread about ehter being the best diss of all time and someone suggest no vaseline
10cfd4cde0c18895a1a8701aa3fc04b6.png

:mjlol:

Sagat reading that post like this:
ifi0ctsa2og81.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
bozos became 10x worse than what Neogaf was in its prime
Funny you say that, PoliERA going at the mods now and shyt saying it it's reminiscent of shyt that led to the gaf exodus. All this over the Hamas/Israel shyt.
Legit what popped it off is a mod had a problem with a user saying hamas had sex slaves and got a ban :mjlol:
836590c7aff32ed99734b65eeb19f4fa.png

d56fb1d8e7089c83f5ab9c81d143b7a4.png

d8ba161775c0ca28892d6788e49d2977.png
shyt been funny as hell to read that thread. Especially since some users come back with UN links/articles saying sex slavery/rape is happening. shyt been funny seeing posters being like "I didnt fukk with that nikka Brady, but yall on some bullshyt with this ban" paraphrased of course :mjlol:
They apparently found another mod's twitter account with posts saying "israel should be erased" and should "give it back to the real jews" or something so now it's a big shyt storm and is the type of shyt that lead to ppl leaving Gaf and making ResetEra:lolbron:
a6e1704f075dca021308ebd8656dbb0b.png

shyt is funny how stuff turn out. The Coli isnt perfect (I still cant change my avy and the site hosted gifs still dont work :ufdup: ) but least shyt aint as extreme mod wise as ResetEra. For the most part seems mods here do an ok job with there approach to shyt.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Take 2 started charging 70 first (2K21). Everyone else followed suit.

And nikkaz need to stop crying over 70 dollar games. If you gamed in the SNES generation, games were higher back then which is double the price now.
So spare me with the whining over 70. :snooze:

yall don't know the pain of 90 dollar SF2 in 1992. :mjcry:
EcAaWJvXgAE6yLN.jpg
:hubie:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Funny you say that, PoliERA going at the mods now and shyt saying it it's reminiscent of shyt that led to the gaf exodus. All this over the Hamas/Israel shyt.
Legit what popped it off is a mod had a problem with a user saying hamas had sex slaves and got a ban :mjlol:
836590c7aff32ed99734b65eeb19f4fa.png

d56fb1d8e7089c83f5ab9c81d143b7a4.png

d8ba161775c0ca28892d6788e49d2977.png
shyt been funny as hell to read that thread. Especially since some users come back with UN links/articles saying sex slavery/rape is happening. shyt been funny seeing posters being like "I didnt fukk with that nikka Brady, but yall on some bullshyt with this ban" paraphrased of course :mjlol:
They apparently found another mod's twitter account with posts saying "israel should be erased" and should "give it back to the real jews" or something so now it's a big shyt storm and is the type of shyt that lead to ppl leaving Gaf and making ResetEra:lolbron:
a6e1704f075dca021308ebd8656dbb0b.png

shyt is funny how stuff turn out. The Coli isnt perfect (I still cant change my avy and the site hosted gifs still dont work :ufdup: ) but least shyt aint as extreme mod wise as ResetEra. For the most part seems mods here do an ok job with there approach to shyt.
Thinking that they got women hostages for months now and they are don't being rape is absolutely hilarious, but not surprising coming from them, they find women yucky and can't even imagine being attracted to one.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is going on in PoliERA for those of us not paying attention?
From what I've seen/gathered.
- Brady(user) - says Hamas has sex slaves
- Plag(mod) - bans him for a month because he said Hamas has sex slaves w/o any proof. Legit it looks like he was banned for the word "sex slave" and wouldve been fine if he said Hamas was raping ppl.
- A bunch of users fight against the ban. Some post United Nations articles saying Hamas commited sexual abuse/assault during the initial attack and hostages are probably subjected to that while they are hostages. Of course since no hostages have been released, no one can "confirm" rape is taking place currently, but it most likely is.
- Plag doubles down and makes a stupid post basically saying it's not sexual slavery, but more regular rape, so the ban will stand. Also made it seem like Brady was talking about all muslims when the poster clearly said Hamas. So seems like Plag is trying to defend Hamas here.
- Users are disgusted with that trash response and post more about the situation
- Some poster links to the twitter of one of the mods, Nep(Black Female(??? :mjlol: ) mod) saying Israel Jews should "give it(Israel) back" and Israel should be erased or something.
- Users are then pressing the mods about those twitter posts because the users are labeling them as "antisemitism". Nep wasnt already liked by some members because they labeled her as antisemitic anyway for a post that seems to be misread by a bunch of those members already from a few months ago.
- B Dubs(General Manager) bans two users for posting the twitter link and said they were trying to doxx a staff member. The other person was banned because someone on discord sent a screenshot of the user saying they went on kiwifarms (a nazi site used to find real life info on mods from various communities to harass them) to find more info on Nep, to Dubs.
- Some of the users are saying that if Dubs used off site stuff(screenshot of discord) to ban a user, then that is precedence for the mods to do something about Nep's posts on twitter, even though that is offsite :mjlol: .

Honestly I think some of this has to do with race as well, in regards to Nep anyway. I've seen users say how tired they are of her bringing up race in discussions. They may be using this seemingly bs antisemitism stuff to try and get her removed.

Another part of it is it seems some jewish members feel the mods have chosen Hamas' side in the Israel/Hamas shyt. They say a bunch of users are allowed to post "Israel should be erased" and stuff like that w/o repercussions. This is odd because like I posted before, they banned the bugs bunny gif lol
acc054eaa75f3de6af0d92264108c630.png

One more reason poliera shyt is coming to a head is because every Joe biden thread gets derailed with users always bringing up Joe's stance on Israel/Hamas, even when the thread has nothing to do with that issue.

The issue on Era is a bunch of users have this moral superiority shyt goin on. Like with WWE shyt. They made a "containment" thread to talk about WWE because a bunch of whiny AEW stans were bytching that ppl discussion WWE werent also talking about the shyt vince was accused of.