RepubliCAC and Project 2025 Founder "this is the Second American Revolution," and it's gonna remain bloodless "if the left allows it to be"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Democratic Party should be running ads about Project 2025 nonstop.

Unfortunately they're too incompetent :snoop:
They're gonna call you both sides for this:mjlol:

This is a fear mongering thread breh there's no room for suggesting what Dems can or should do to combat this

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Project 2025 + Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity.

One says the president can’t be convicted for crimes done in an official capacity, the other takes control of the agencies and fills them up with loyalists that will support said crimes.

Writing is on the wall. Won’t be surprised if there’s a civil war within the next decade

The Chevron Doctrine seems to be an afterthought as well.

Project 2025 has really already started

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the problem is you’re talking to idiots in here. If I really wanted some sort of change to take place, this would be the last place I’d look for it…
This is what I learned a decade ago :russ: Those of us who are likeminded aren't doing much good as we already are echoing the same shyt. The effort should really be to regular ass people and no E-revolutionaries who are thinly veiled white supremacist accelerationists. I'm voting blue this fall but thats only a small part of what I am doing. Gotta get people hip to it without being annoyingly preachy cause dummies make the worst audiences.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is what I learned a decade ago :russ: Those of us who are likeminded aren't doing much good as we already are echoing the same shyt. The effort should really be to regular ass people and no E-revolutionaries who are thinly veiled white supremacist accelerationists. I'm voting blue this fall but thats only a small part of what I am doing. Gotta get people hip to it without being annoyingly preachy cause dummies make the worst audiences.
My whole family finna have a sit down about this shyt when we all get to my people house. Won't be the discussion of the day, but before anyone leaves I gotta make sure everyone is well informed. And y'all probably know, I ain't a preachy nikka at all.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're gonna call you both sides for this:mjlol:

This is a fear mongering thread breh there's no room for suggesting what Dems can or should do to combat this
No "they" won't, knock it off. The problem with this is that people are free to criticize dems, but some cats, not saying you, *only* do that and be posting some sus ass sources to support the POV. That said, there is literally a whole-ass taskforce that was put together for Project 2025, but the media isn't reporting it to any real degree. Stuff is being worked on the the background but there needs to be a foghorn sooner rather than later.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My whole family finna have a sit down about this shyt when we all get to my people house. Won't be the discussion of the day, but before anyone leaves I gotta make sure everyone is well informed. And y'all probably know, I ain't a preachy nikka at all.
Same. My family is definitely "Why should I vote" ass people. My mom was flirting with the idea of Trump cause she had poor experiences with Mexicans, and she bought the "black jobs" slant before it was even mentioned by Trump. I remember having a conversation when she mentioned how they (mexicans) can get jobs but we (her kids) couldn't.

She don't know the jobs they get we weren't trying to work :russ: Now we got one in law, another doing CDL work, and my IT game, and for the most part we flourished in the past 4 years. I gotta talk to them people cause even if they don't give a shyt about national politics, all the little day-to-day things they complain about are controlled by people we can literally pull up on within a few miles. Anyone who isn't interested in voting nationally is likely also not voting locally, and I hope they start getting wise to the discrepancy. I don't preach either but some of the ignorant shyt I hear out my people's mouths have me bewildered.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No "they" won't, knock it off. The problem with this is that people are free to criticize dems, but some cats, not saying you, *only* do that and be posting some sus ass sources to support the POV. That said, there is literally a whole-ass taskforce that was put together for Project 2025, but the media isn't reporting it to any real degree. Stuff is being worked on the the background but there needs to be a foghorn sooner rather than later.
And the post I was quoting was acknowledging the fact that Dems should've had a foghorn yesterday

And I've said on here many times before I don't have a problem with people only criticizing Dems, especially when you voted for them muthafukkas. Is that not the point of your vote? To make these nikkas beholden to you???

Dems do all this empty pandering to black folks and high tail it when they get their votes and the nikkas that deservedly go "What the fukk are they doing?" get hit with the Maga ad homenims

Criticizing Republicans you didn't even vote for is ultimately meaningless outside of online stan wars, but if you're not openly and frequently criticizing the muthafukkas you voted for there's something wrong with you

And it's only black folks that get this energy. Latinos hold these people's feet to the fire with no hesitation

Last edited:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Listen to men who've never seen war about threatening national violence, Coli Brehs. This is just red meat for a deluded base of people don't like the crumbs the power class has sold them out for.

Violence outside of certain communities is not going to be tolerated for any reason.

It's bad for business.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Only 1 in 4 Americans know about the Republican Party's plan for a Christofascist takeover of America called Project 2025. Here's a quick primer. Y'all know what to do.

2/2
A good summary(for those with shorter attention spans)

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRh4v9haYAEiTJW.jpg