RepubliCAC and Project 2025 Founder "this is the Second American Revolution," and it's gonna remain bloodless "if the left allows it to be"

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
. Yall want a republicac in the Oval Office in charge of the military when shyt really starts popping off? :mjtf:

Yea indeed.
full

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
What is being done to defend against project 2025 :jbhmm:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
What is being done to defend against project 2025 :jbhmm:
Nothing. It's our job to do something about project 2025, not the current elected officials. Their job is to allow project 2025 to happen and find a way to make the general population blame itself.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
how are these dumb cacs going to find their opponents when the war is purely based on political idealogy and opinion

if they're challenging the government or government locations the morons will get mowed down like yesterdays weeds

seriously, are these people south park characters or recessively retarded due to genetics and inbreeding

where is the location of their homebase methville, montana, these are angsty cacs that are having a late stage emo phase

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I can't believe how we are all watching this in slow motion knowing that our rights as black people are going to be reduced. Police are going to run wild with impunity. There will be blatant discrimination in hiring practices. Bigger Charlotteville type rallies, Buffalo shooter copycats, George Zimmerman type race soldiers and violence against black churches will have protection under the law. Black organizations (hbcus, black affinity groups and black wealth groups) will be under attack. There will be even less protection under the law for black folks in the criminal justice system.

This is not hyperbole. This shyt is clearly going to happen.

Everybody who's in a blue state thinks they will just watch while nikkas in red states get their teeth kicked in on some welp we told yall not to live with them crazy confederate white folks. They think their blue state laws and governors will give them amnesty.

Maybe. But red states and the President will provoke. They may allow states to secede and create their own laws. Then the constitution doesn't matter. Not sure what their tactics will be exactly but their objective of tiered citizenship with men and white men in particular as the top class in the hierarchy is clear as day.

We are just watching this shyt happen. Myself including. It will be embarrassing to future generations what we didn't do.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They setting up for a Night of Long Knives. If Trump wins, as an official act, he was implement a purge on the Executive Branch. Bloodless or not. They're literally calling their shots.
Project 2025 + Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity.

One says the president can’t be convicted for crimes done in an official capacity, the other takes control of the agencies and fills them up with loyalists that will support said crimes.

Writing is on the wall. Won’t be surprised if there’s a civil war within the next decade

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The Democratic Party should be running ads about Project 2025 nonstop.

Unfortunately they're too incompetent :snoop:
I think it's about to start happening as I've noticed the media just started discussing it. Either way I agree it should be the focus.