Report: Colin Kaepernick is still looking for another chance to play in the NFL

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember getting bushed and cursed out by other posters for saying kaepernick was a fraud some years back. Yall can pull it up. Where are all the folks who were defending this fukking grifting ass fraud? Folks were all having serious debates about this a$$hole too and his so called "activism". Yall now waking up.. :mjlol: how many times have yall been told? This guy, tariq, umar, drake, brick lady.. bet you reggie wright and gene deal are next.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He started to fall off but was still a starter level
he got hurt. while recovering he lost his job to one of the worst starting qbs ever. That should pretty much tell you how he was started to be viewed prior to protesting

As a Niner fan this is pretty spot on. Also Chip Kelly is one of the worst coaches of all time.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
He started to fall off but was still a starter level
he got hurt. while recovering he lost his job to one of the worst starting qbs ever. That should pretty much tell you how he was started to be viewed prior to protesting
thanks. i see a lot of criticism for him online but sometimes im not certain if its cacs being cacs or if theyre just nuts about football... some football fans take that shyt seriously

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tenor.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if this was part of the deal he accepted with the league. He's contractually obligated to say this at least 1-2 times a year. It makes no sense to go back to the place you said was so horrible and terrible
It makes all the sense. Breh literally trained his whole youth and adult life to play the sport, and surely had to go through all kinds of hell and years of work to get there. You don’t just let something like that go because weirdos online have a negative opinion about you.