Report: Breitbart, Trump Campaign Pushed Bernie Sanders Activist to Tell Black Voters to Stay Home

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're a corporate whore, and so are most of your friends in here

the polls say that over half of the american people believe in legalizing marijuana. why the fukk have the dems not adapted this :ehh: is it because they're a party that's not really worth voting for? "im not the republican" doesnt work for me :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dems better watch out though in 2020. if they run someone that isnt a bernie/warren type they gonna lose. so similar to 2000 election. gore lost by electoral college (and btw he still won cause all the florida recounts had him winning) but he "lost" the electoral college, in part cause just like hilary he was a boring ass candidate that gt nobody excited. but they blamed the real left person Nader, then bush jr was garbage but they ran fukkin Kerry, another typical garbage dem and lost. didnt even criticize bush jr at all cause "oh were at war cant criticize the president" like i said typical dems being bytches when it comes to repubs. these dudes let the repubs set records for filibusters, let them steal a supreme court judge, didnt get single payer through even though they had a super majority. meantime the repubs just be making up rules to get shyt like the tax bill passed. but dont let some real leftists try to take over the party. thats when they play dirty
trump won fair and square :yeshrug: its like ive said, let me know when the dems eliminate delegates from their own process.untill then they cannot talk

dems dont get to whine about the electoral college until the DNC eliminates every single superdelegate from their primary

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

But but but
Absolutely shocked.

Didn't I warn these dudes?

How many times do I have to say "I told you so" over the last 2 years?

Hell, I even called the rise of the Alt-Right in Trump's base in late 2015.

Look how many threads of mine were deleted over the last year calling this shyt out by fraudulent moderators like FAH1223:francis:

Was all of the gaslighting and trolling by this toxic Sanders wing not apparent yet? :stopitslime:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This bytch ass nikka here :scust:

njQB4LI.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm for real though :pachaha:

Was he like Killer Mike and Nina Turner? I've never heard of him till this article.
Yes, he even has a video with Nina turner. Watch his videos. He was riding hard for Bernie. Legitimately.

He somehow allowed Breitbart/Trump campaign to convince him to give it all up and bust it wide open for racists. :mjlol:

@I_Got_Da_Burna (@LICE) he was in your hood!
He's not the first c00n that got paid by the Russians :francis:

Exclusive: Russia Recruited YouTubers to Bash ‘Racist B*tch’ Hillary Clinton Over Rap Beats

https://gizmodo.com/russia-deceived-black-activists-into-aiding-their-elect-1819657993

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty
Music:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea. For me it wasn't about Sanders as much as it showed how well the CA micro targeting worked based on the FB data.

Then using that data to take susceptiple to voters and turn them against their own interest. And this was likely step two after running the DNC rigged it against Bernie narrative.

:ohhh:
Most Bernie supporters got behind Hillary statiscally but that vocal minority that switched to Trump are being shown to have an influence on 2016. I wonder if the Mueller investigation will cut the grass and show the snakes on all of this in particular.
Why do people forget BERNIE'S CAMPAIGN GOT IN TROUBLE IN LATE 2015 AND EARLY 2016 FOR HACKING INTO THE HILLARY VOTER DATABASE!!!!??!?!?!?!!!!

Bernie Sanders, DNC reach deal after Hillary Clinton data breach - CNNPolitics
Clinton campaign sweats out data breach damage
Sanders campaign sues DNC after database breach - CNNPolitics

I swear people really need to start connecting the fukking dots here :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bernie sanders has always been a fraud and a one trick pony, he is as corrupt and arrogant as the democrats and republicans. His whole shtick is to pander to working class americans aka white MAGA voters and beg them to vote for him, what he refuses to get is their main reason for supporting trump is race not based on economics.
Again, I don't think yall get it. Bernie and Jane Sanders are in DEEP shyt over this Vermont College deal

I

Told

Yall

So

I hate having to drag nikkas to water to drink on this shyt.

I've been telling yall dude is Fugazi from the jump.

You literally have to pay people to live in his bum ass state and he's supposedly got all the answers to everything. Yahoo is now part of Oath

Dude has no responsibilities and has NEVER passed anything of substance other than propose (I hate this phrase) virtue signaling bills to indicate how much he cares

He's a waste of a US Senate seat while republicans are steam rolling us and using Bernie's talking points and anger to do it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sanders was against most parts of the crime bill, but he had to make concessions because it included provisions to protect women and ban assault rifles.

he said this about the bill:

So in true garbage centrist policymaking (where you try and appease both sides, even though we all know one side is inherently draconian), Clinton threw in a legitimately beneficial policy (Violence Against Women Act, Assault Rifles Ban) into his garbage bill. In retrospect Sanders should have been against it, but it let it be known that it was too punitive and he vehemently opposed the incarcerial parts of the bill. So even though I understand why he signed it, he shouldn't have signed it because, overall, it was a terrible bill for literally one segment of the population.
Bernie can apologize and you accept it

Hillary didn't even vote for it, apologized, and you won't accept it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's the one man the article is about. Are you going to play purposely naive and pretend he was the only guy this strategy was used on?

You do know there's a similar story in Charlotte from the Mueller indictment?
This dude got paid thousands of dollars over several months and you got people in here asking how effective he was :heh: